Dinner Tuesday, 1-20-2015 ~ Penguin Awareness Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I kid you not! Celebrate Penguin Awareness Day at SeaWorld San Diego | Inside Seaworld

Rest assured, I will not be serving penguin for dinner. In fact, I won't be serving anything if I don't find a bit of energy. But the taste buds are saying "chicken piccata" and I do have all the ingredients, so we'll see. We'll have it over pasta and broccoli will be served on the side. Then again, I do have mushrooms to finish up...

What, if any, are your plans?

this week I am meeting up with DH after his work to build some short fences to keep his horse closer to our house in town. When we finally get home it will be grilled turkey, swiss cheese, avocado and swiss chard sammies

that's the plan

We went out for dinner as we are leaving on vacation around 4:00AM and the kitchen is already clean. (SO insists we leave a clean house/kitchen when we go away. I guess that's in case we die, our families won't see a messy house and think less of us)

We went to Bahama Breeze for half-price happy hour appys and cold alcoholic beverages.

Sausage and sauerkraut. No penguins were harmed in the making of tonight's dinner.

You beat me to it, I was going to say the exact same thing....:LOL:

Tonight's dinner was leftovers from yesterday's huevos rancheros, and became a really good home made loaded up burrito....leftover refried black beans, onions, avocado, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos, the last of the cheese, leftover rice, all rolled up in a flour tortilla with some (jarred) green chili salsa on top. I'm stuffed. :yum:

Lots of little bits of leftovers are gone. I love turning so many bits and pieces into one last good dinner. :)

Baked chicken covered with a slice of swiss cheese, cream of mushroom soup mixed with white wine, topped with stuffing cubes and drizzled with garlic oil over noodles and a side of steamed broccoli.

Thank you

Penguin appreciation

Attachments

• IMG_4401.jpg
    IMG_4401.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 201

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom