Dinner Tuesday 16th October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Since Steve is in hospital overnight, it is just tea for me tonight

I am having salmon trout fillets with salad :)

Sounds good, Kylie.

I am planning Italian sausage and rice stuffed peppers, mashed yams and raw vegetables with curry mango dip. I steam the peppers and they turn out really well.:)

Last edited:
Just the kids and I for dinner tonight. Think I'll take the small packet of lamb ribs out the freezer and make that with some spinach salad.
Lamb is a rare luxury lately so I only buy one packet per month but since DH is away and being fed for free he can go without lol!
He gets to eat out on the company tab till friday so it's only fair.

Salmon packs - salmon, red onion, zucchini and yellow squash slices, mushrooms, lemon slices, salt pepper, lil dill, olive oil and a little butter, wrapped in parchment paper and bake served on rice

Hamburgers and gravy, with glazed carrots. The carrots are something new I am trying. Never fixed them before.

I'm thinking hamburgers and potato cakes. I have mashed taters left from dinner last night that I can fry up with the hamburgers.

Have a bunch of asian ingredients to throw together for shrimp & broccoli tempura, soba noodles & Kikkoman's citrus ponzu sauce.

Spiral cut ham, scalloped potatoes (cheesy), Joe's coleslaw, asparagus and a strawberry pie for dessert.

Spiral cut ham, scalloped potatoes (cheesy), Joe's coleslaw, asparagus and a strawberry pie for dessert.

Almost asked you how you make asparagus and strawberry pie :ROFLMAO:
Who needs Vodka if being tired has the same effect! Think I'll just become an insomniac.

Your dinner sounds lovely by the way!

I have a whole Asian chicken is roasting right now, sides are yet to be determined.

pacanis said:
Chimichitos with some leftover chicken I have.

Forgot about those...
Tonight is pulled pork burritos.. will simmer pulled pork in a can of rotel and some taco seasoning.. will have sour cream.. refried beans.. cheese.. lettuce and pickled jalapenos for toppings...

It's going to be a pan fried pork chop and a baked sweet potato. I might pull a handful of garden green beans from the freezer too. Can't decide. There is ice cream for later.

Back
Top Bottom