Dinner Tuesday 18th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy cow. We still have a couple more hours in the 17th here so I'll come back later with some ideas. Your dinner sounds nice Kylie.

I'm with Alix (actually another hour behind her :LOL:). All I know is that it will center around some chicken drumsticks!

We're going to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens tonight to see my boy play his tuba in the brass quartet so we will eat there. Not sure what we'll have but we'll have fun anyway.

We're going to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens tonight to see my boy play his tuba in the brass quartet so we will eat there. Not sure what we'll have but we'll have fun anyway.

Very nice Jabbur. I played the tuba for a short while in school. Never could carry that piano :LOL:
Enjoy your night!

SO was salivating over some potato pancakes she saw on a Tripe D show over the weekend. She went on about her dad's making them when she was a child and how much she loved them. So...

Tonight's dinner will be pan fried pork chops, potato pancakes served with sour cream and applesauce and some green veggie (I think I have some parsley around here).

We're doing french onion soup for sure. I'll need to do something else, maybe some roast beef sandwiches and a salad. The soup is started though. The onions are roasting now and smelling yummy.

Onion soup sounds YUM, Alix!

I am going to attempt the buffalo coating from the wings I made on drumsticks. It fits in our diets and has a great "not to hot" flavour because we can't put the sauce on top (lots of butter and vinegar). I will probably serve raw veggies with them though TB will want a starch so probably rice.

That sounds lovely, have a wonderful time Jab :)

I'm hungry for pasta, so I'll toss some linguine with olive oil and garlic. Maybe some cheesey garlic bread on the side.

I just finished making a fritatta (tiny sweet peppers, jalapeno, couple slices of bacon crumbled up w/ smoked gouda). I'll throw a salad together & toast up the last of the kalamata bread I made Sunday and call it done.

Am thinking loaded baked (nuked) potatoes, and salad of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom