Dinner Tuesday 20th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds great Kylie. :yum:
We're going to have rotisserie chicken. Peas & Carrots. Steamed Rice.
(I want the leftover chicken for chicken salad)
Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream :<)

I made home made cheese ravioli with home made marinara sauce.
The filling was Parmesan Mozzarella Ricotta.
The marinara is from the net for Rao's sauce.
I wish I could get the shell thinner with a rolling pin. They come out thicker than I like. Makes me crazy. Roll it out-springs back..roll it out-springs back. etc..............

BoracayB said:
I made home made cheese ravioli with home made marinara sauce.
The filling was Parmesan Mozzarella Ricotta.
The marinara is from the net for Rao's sauce.
I wish I could get the shell thinner with a rolling pin. They come out thicker than I like. Makes me crazy. Roll it out-springs back..roll it out-springs back. etc..............

This sounds wonderful! Did I miss it? Did you eat already?

rootin around in the freezer again....found some beef cubed steaks, never cooked cubed steaks before....going to boil up a bunch of small potatoes for mashed potatoes, and heat up canned green beans..

rootin around in the freezer again....found some beef cubed steaks, never cooked cubed steaks before....going to boil up a bunch of small potatoes for mashed potatoes, and heat up canned green beans..

I make chicken fried steak using cube steaks. I may have to run out and pick up some cube steaks now for tonight's dinner :chef:

I make chicken fried steak using cube steaks. I may have to run out and pick up some cube steaks now for tonight's dinner :chef:

That is the only way I have ever eaten cubed steak. Even though I have never cooked them, I certainly have eaten them many times, thanks to my Mother....bless her (culinarily challanged) heart:angel:

those are great for the pioneer womans marlboro man sandwich ...

thinking hot dogs .. maybe chili dogs ... maybe kielbasa ... something along those lines ..

Waiting for DH to come home and then decide. We may just reheat the beans and cornbread (one serving) and chicken wings (one serving). I may decide to make a batch of macaroni and cheese to serve too. Another possibility is spaghetti and meatballs.

I did our pre-Thanksgiving Costco run so we'll be having one of their pizza's. I thought going today would be smarter then waiting for Wednesday but it was nuts today too. I had to car-shark around the parking lot for five minutes before I happened to be in the right spot for a stall.

That is the only way I have ever eaten cubed steak. Even though I have never cooked them, I certainly have eaten them many times, thanks to my Mother....bless her (culinarily challanged) heart:angel:

I like to smother them in onion gravy and cook for a long time, till really tender. Dang, now I want some :yum:

But I have pork roast thawed. I'm thinking pan-fried pork chops with twice-baked potatoes and salad.

Back
Top Bottom