Dinner Tuesday 29th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just rolled out some beautiful dough for pizza, then it'll be topped with homemade pizza sauce and pepperoni, cubed ham, fresh mushrooms, onions, green peppers, black olives, green olives and cheese.

Tonight's supper will be pizza and beer and more gubana for dessert.

I think Australia is now more than one day ahead of us :LOL:

I'm thinking of grilling some wings.

...speaking of grilled wings pac, if you have the time, how about swinging by our dc coffeehouse tonight or tomorrow? we need some help and guidance of an experienced wing man like you, pac. caliber .40 has asked us to throw a big ol' barbecue for his construction work crew. and you should see the appetites on these guys....
pac, we've got a pan of bakechef's special recipe Brownies waiting....:yum:

Last edited:
i spent the day sleeping then working out these past months' medical bills, so dinnee tonight will be takeout from a greek diner. either grilled octopus, or lamb souvlaki. both with pita and a piasz (beans n greens) salad.

"Steak" flavored wings.

Attachments

• steak wings.jpg
    steak wings.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 155
We had my buffalo wings and salad for our main meal and I had a bowl of yogurt for my evening meal. The wings are getting better every time we make them! They probably wouldn't compete with Bucky T, but they are "safe" for us and very crispy (oven baked!). :)

A large salad of leftover sliced chicken breasts, green leaf lettuce, sweet onion, and grape tomatoes, tossed with blue cheese dressing, and served with crostini.

Last edited:
Only three? On a diet?
I have some keilbasa cooking that will go on hot dog buns.. and im out of kraut..

Well they were big wings ;)
I had three more in reserve in case I wanted more.

Those look yummy, Pac! Is that like a Montreal Steak spice on them?

Yes, similar. McCormick's steak seasoning on the wings and basted with butter, ranch dressing and worcestershire sauce. Thanks :)

hee hee hee hee.

Tonight's dinner: London broil with smoked salt/cracked pepper/thyme rub, sauteed purple sweet potatoes, mini cucumbers in pear balsamic & asian pears with raw cinnamon honey for desssert

Can you tell me about the purple sweet potatoes? I've bought a few at the farmer's market but once I made oven-baked chips with them I stopped experimenting with anything else. Do you cut them like french fries? And what's your oil? TIA.

My mom and stepfather were here overnight (my mother sees an endodontist located near us) and we went out for Mexican last night. DH was teaching an evening class so he ate earlier. I had steak fajitas - very tasty. I had leftovers for lunch today.

Back
Top Bottom