Dinner Tuesday 29th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want something to go with the baked potatoes I'm going to make. For some reason, I tend to not bake potatoes much but I love them. I bought some nice ones at the store the other day and can't wait to make some. I considered just doing a potato bar and just doing that. I have some diced ham, sour cream, cheese, and can open a can of hot dog chili, bacon bits and just doing that but DH will want something more. I guess I can pull some chicken out of the freezer and bake it with BBQ sauce to have with the potatoes.

I want something to go with the baked potatoes I'm going to make. For some reason, I tend to not bake potatoes much but I love them. I bought some nice ones at the store the other day and can't wait to make some. I considered just doing a potato bar and just doing that. I have some diced ham, sour cream, cheese, and can open a can of hot dog chili, bacon bits and just doing that but DH will want something more. I guess I can pull some chicken out of the freezer and bake it with BBQ sauce to have with the potatoes.

Well you did it again! (Your Caramel Popcorn recipe is now requested around here often.) My guys friends are always asking when I'll be making more!:ROFLMAO: Xmas isn't the same with them without it..BIG Babbie's.. :LOL:

We love baked tater's here. Like you I don't make them often. Who knows why... So tonight it's twice baked tater's grilled zucchini & Bbq'd grilled chicken.. It's laundry day. Easy dinner it shall be.

Going to a Honduran restaurant. Planning on the mango margaritas, fat tortilla wedges w/ salsa & cojita, and the coconut conch & shrimp soup. There's so much to choose from. They have a seafood entree of skewered shrimp w/ rice and cabbage salad (curtido), pastelitos (small meat-filled dumplings topped with chile sauce), & egg baleadas I would like to give a try. May have to round up a group to taste everything.

Here's a link to give you an idea of Honduran dishes/cuisine:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honduran_cuisine

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea. I was wondering what to have with our ribs.....I have some Oka cheese I may give it a go with some broccoli and onions....

I'm still cleaning up dinner dishes from the 28th.

hee hee hee hee.

Tonight's dinner: London broil with smoked salt/cracked pepper/thyme rub, sauteed purple sweet potatoes, mini cucumbers in pear balsamic & asian pears with raw cinnamon honey for desssert

Pork shoulder was on sale this week, so tonight we're having pulled pork sandwiches out of the slow cooker. Nothing on the side as I need to lose 5 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom