Dinner Tuesday 9th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just coming home from a trip the refrigerator is pretty bare so will have to make a run to the store for some milk. I'm thinking of doing up some spaghetti tonight. I have the hamburger and smoked sausage for the meats to add to the sauce. I'll pick up some lettuce and other salad veggies and some nice bread to make garlic bread. After 4 days of sandwiches, burgers and pizza, it will be nice to have a regular meal!

I'll be doing Chicken/Chorizo Pissole today. I found an interesting new recipe that I'll be changing up to make it less labor intensive, so I'll give a recipe report later.

I also found some really flavorful nectarines that I'll be adapting to my peach cake with vanilla butter sauce recipe. Our peaches have been lousy around here this summer.

Definitely a cooking day today! :chef:

I'm having turk-a-roni! It's made with macaroni. Turkaroni's really neat, turkaroni's full of meat, turkaroni's fun to eat. Hurray, for turkaroni!

I'll be doing Chicken/Chorizo Pissole today. I found an interesting new recipe that I'll be changing up to make it less labor intensive, so I'll give a recipe report later.

I also found some really flavorful nectarines that I'll be adapting to my peach cake with vanilla butter sauce recipe. Our peaches have been lousy around here this summer.

Definitely a cooking day today! :chef:
What about posting your peach cake with vanilla butter sauce recipe. It sounds delicious.

I think I'll marinate some BS chicken breasts and pan roast them. Just made some pasta salad as a side.

Been at the drinks cabinet Chief? :ROFLMAO: And which vintage will we be having with the Jolly Turkaroni?

For those of you who never enjoyed the pleasure of 1960s American Television commercials directed at impressionable children:

‪Beefaroni TV Add 1966‬‏ - YouTube

Beverage of choice in this situation will not be from the grape, but a nice chilled glass chalice of Stella Artois
24-x-stella-artois-imported-beer-330ml-bottles-1436.jpg

I have chicken in the slowcooker with taco seasonings and broth. We'll shred the meat later and make chicken tacos for tonight.

That looks fantastic!

Have you tried other fruits or berries? I'm thinking blueberries might work pretty well.
Thanks so much!
Just peaches and nectarines so far, Bea. I'm thinking apples in the fall, and instead of vanilla in the butter sauce, I'm thinking maple flavoring. Whatcha think? I don't bake much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom