Dinner, Tuesday April 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Wow! I'm the first today.

Tonight will be beef, pepper and tomato stir fry over rice. Not sure about dessert. Maybe a pear pie if I have the time. Otherwise just some fresh fruit.

Depends, I have a new Weber S-320 grill coming in hopefully today, so while I'd love to grill up those 2 ribeyes I have in the freezer....I doubt I'll be able to put it together by Midnight!!!!!!!!!!!

so I'll probably (shiver) fast food it tonight. nothing like a mcdonalds stomach ache to get you through putting a grill together without a tool-throwing incident.

samosas and chicken breasts coated in chilis and lemon grass corn flour mix, and a mixed leaf salad.

Wow! I'm the first today.

Tonight will be beef, pepper and tomato stir fry over rice. Not sure about dessert. Maybe a pear pie if I have the time. Otherwise just some fresh fruit.
I'll bring the pear pie, we can have it after 'our' dinner, is it okay to bring DH too:LOL: pear pie is my favorite to make 'and' eat

we'll be in Laramie Wyoming and dinner will be something horsie or western is all I can say..........

Making a chicken - pineapple salad I found in Cooking Light, served in a pita stuffed with Romaine, but I think I'm going to use up my spinach - herb tortillas and make wraps.

Was craving Chinese food, so made peanut-sesame noodles with cabbage and bean sprouts. SO good. My mouth is still tingling from all the hot sauce. Mmm...

Well, I am not too sure. If DH can take me to Costco in time, we will have sirloin steaks, corn on the cob and baked potatoes. If he can't? Whatever he can pick up on the way home I guess!

Well, I am not too sure. If DH can take me to Costco in time, we will have sirloin steaks, corn on the cob and baked potatoes. If he can't? Whatever he can pick up on the way home I guess!

If I take you to Costco can I come for dinner? :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom