Dinner Tuesday April 1st

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't know what I wanted to do for dinner so I grabbed a pear while I was debating - but it was huge and I wasn't hungry any more!!! It's now 11:30pm and I wouldn't mind a little bit extra of something but as I don't like to eat before bed, probably will just have a good breakfast in the morning.

basmati and wild rice, Linconshire sausages, griddle panned courgettes, garlic and butter mushrooms, sliced onion and green pepper stir fry in a home made spice mix.

I can't wait to start dinner for tonight, cause it's the DH's [favorite of all time] meal.

Deep fried goats tails in lots of butter for dipping
Horseradish/dandelion green pancakeswith mustard jalepeno sauce
mashed jicama with bacon drippings and rose petals as a garnish
rosemary/honeysuckle/basil scones
black forrest cake with lime jello frosting

Y'all enjoy your meals tonight

Asian fish cakes, with catfish, fresh green beans, red curry paste and other tasties inside!
With some basmati rice seasoned with galangal, lime, thai peppers and more tasties too!

These cakes are amazing... you can add as much Srirachi hot sauce on them as you
want and the heat just disappears. Very good. :)

there, all done and eaten now, this was what it looked like:
din4108.JPG

Probably potato soup. I have to do it before it gets warm again or it won't sound good to me anymore.

We're having leftovers. It's the best bear stew I've ever made. I'm sure it'll be even better tonigh!

I'm sorta making it up, I hope it works.
An alfredo-ish chicken / broccoli / rice cassserole

Orange mushroom chicken breasts, rice, and field greens salad.

YT - that dinner looks wonderful!!!!

be careful KE.. I know from Saturday night... drinking dinner is not a good idea.

Am making chicken cacciatore and polenta for it to go over, a green salad, and I have bread ready to go in the oven, I sure hope it turns out well..I added diced proscuitto and sliced roasted garlic to the dough..DH loved the baked apples and asked for more so those are cooling, will give him that and some vanilla ice cream...
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom