Dinner Tuesday, April 4, 2017 -- What's for Supper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caseydog

Master Chef
I was surprised to see this thread had not been started, so I started it.

I have no idea what to make tonight. Hoping for some inspiration.

CD

Probably too late for tonight but I mad a pot of black bean soup for dinner tonight. We had salads with the soup.

I'm making pasta primavera with Alfredo sauce over tagliatelle. Just realized that I forgot about any protein :ohmy: so I'm defrosting some pork loin chops. I'll slice them into little pieces, sear them with a little Penzeys Tuscan Sunset (a freebie with my last order) and mix them into the rest.

I had leftovers from last night. Warmed up Chiles Rellenos Casserole, and a scoop of black bean salad.

I don't think I'm having dinner tonight. I was shopping all day and grabbed a frozen pizza, but then got home and had some cheese and crackers and I'm not all that hungry right now. So maybe I'll have a bowl of blueberries and a couple waffles later on.

TB had his usual chicken thighs with some leftover oven fries, cucumber and tomatoes.

I had some leftover chicken wings from the other night and kale salad with avocado, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. I used a light Italian Lime dressing recipe I found in an old church cookbook!

You should make 1/2 cup brown rice with gravy veggie of fried mushroom and peas. Serve it with yogurt and Mexican salad.

We had the pork country rib/beef short rib braise based on apple juice/apple cider vinegar started Sunday night, using up odds and ends from the freezer dish. Sides were mashies and sauteed spinach. The braise had onions, carrots, celery, mustard, thyme and I don't remember the other things. It was really good, though I'd make it with just pork next time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom