Dinner, Tuesday August 5th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
I have no clue! Have two work out classes and not much time to eat! What you guys having? :chef:

If I get to the store it'll be chicken fried steak.
If I don't..... crap I got nothin.
I have to go to the store.
:(

Tonight is National Night Out, so the whole neighborhood is getting together for a pot-luck. I guess that means I have no idea what I'm having.

chix fried steak! sounds like a plan! mashed taters & milk gravy & peas or mixed veggies.
thankx, suz!!

I am making a Mexican dish called Budin Azteca. It has chicken, tortillas, cream, cheese, zucchini, corn, lots of other goodies. If it turns out to be good, I'll post the recipe.

I have a pound of lump crabmeat that needs to be eaten. I will probably make crab cakes, unless anyone has other suggestions.

My suggestion is to give it to me!! Actually I have made crab quesadillas with some that I had. I used the crab, scallions, cheese, corn and tortilla.

I have no idea what we are having. Maybe the leftover lemon chicken for the man and I will have a nice ripe tomato sandwich.

I am making a Mexican dish called Budin Azteca. It has chicken, tortillas, cream, cheese, zucchini, corn, lots of other goodies. If it turns out to be good, I'll post the recipe.

That sounds good. I await your recipe!

all out of the freezer and hoping dh won't remember eating them in the not to distant past.
so, spanish rice, refried beans, ground beef taco's.
he'll have a margie if he gets home early enough to not mess up his turbulent tummy and for me, more of that wonderful lemon vanilla iced tea, unless my man drank it all, hope not.
also we have three desserts in the freezer > two cakes and a piece of pie so whatever he wants he gets plus ice cream as a topper of course...
That sounds good. I await your recipe!
oh do that please, it'd be appreciated, thanks

I have absolutely no idea tonight.
I guess that means I really should clean out the fridge and serve leftover surprise.....

No store, we all went for a walk this morning instead. Now DH is sleeping and I DO NOT WILL NOT take all 3 kids to the store alone anymore.
:)
I'm thinking some buttered noodles are in order for tonight's supper... maybe sage butter just to shake it up a little.

I DO NOT WILL NOT take all 3 kids to the store alone anymore.
:)
quote]

HEY if I can do it you can!!!!:LOL::angel:;)

Im making chicken breasts wrapped with peppered maple bacon, and with help from KE:chef: and Jeeks:chef: Im making a sauce (still dont have all the ingredients figured out yet:ermm:) to go along with it. Also some rice with green onions and broccoli. If it looks good I'll post a pic:neutral:

Ice Cold Beer or two
Grilled Humbugger to include;
1/4" slice of damater or two
1/4' slice Vidalia onion
mayo, mustard, and stuff
Very Cold Beer in a frosty mug or two
Chocolate ice cream...... later.........

Ice Cold Beer or two
Grilled Humbugger to include;
1/4" slice of damater or two
1/4' slice Vidalia onion
mayo, mustard, and stuff
Very Cold Beer in a frosty mug or two
Chocolate ice cream...... later.........

Chocolate and beer are great togther!

All right everyone hang on to your hats.
I changed my mind. Again.
Found a tub of chili in the freezer and had a craving for corn fritters.
Chili and corn fritters. That's my final answer!

Back
Top Bottom