Dinner Tuesday, Dec. 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure about tonight,
I'm going out to finish my Christmas shopping:)
Probably carryout or I'll thaw out some soup.

Last night's dinner was supposed to be leftover pizza from Sunday - no one was hungry last night - so that makes it dinner tonight. I don't feel good, I have a bad cold and taunting toddler, I can reheat pizza though.

Ewwww! Noodles :)
now that`s something I`ve not had in a long time, I think I may just do that for 2moros Dinner, Thnx Corazon :)

Michelemarie said:
Last night's dinner was supposed to be leftover pizza from Sunday - no one was hungry last night - so that makes it dinner tonight. I don't feel good, I have a bad cold and taunting toddler, I can reheat pizza though.

Substitute meatloaf and you have our house today! Hang in there, Michele! I hope you feel better soon and get some of the peace and quiet you deserve so much right now!

I feel terrible because I have an allergy and can't breathe too well so I am defrosting some home made soup and having that for dinner along with lots of tea and honey.

We're having burgers tonight, we don't do this often. :p

It's very diy, spread the table with a range of burger-fillings and everyone chooses their own.

I don't know what to call it....Grilled/smoked tilapia variation #17 I suppose.

Dipped in Olive oil...cajun seasoning....chopped bell, celery, green onion, tomato and mushroom...a little extra sea salt....

It was different and tasty!

Kim made a big batch of spaghetti sauce today, so all I have to do is cook the pasta, and we'll have our meal for tonight.

He's also cleaned up the kitchen, caught up the laundry, reconciled the checkbook, and run errands.

I think I'm going to enjoy this retirement thing.

Last edited:
Constance said:
Kim made a big batch of spaghetti sauce today, so all I have to do is cook the pasta, and we'll have our meal for tonight.
He's also cleaned up the kitchen, caught up the laundry, reconciled the checkbook, and run errands. I think I'm going to enjoy this retirement thing.

Hey send him my way for about a week......that should do it.......by that time he should have the garage, basement, etc.... all in order......not to mention fixing meals, doing the laundry, etc........

MM, wishing you a speedy recovery and lot's of good rest, liquids, a really warm smell good sudsy bath experience, peace, quiet and a hug {{{{{{{{MicheleMarie}}}}}}}}

Almost done dinner that consists of:
Pork tenderloin, marinated in teriyaki with garlic stuck in, baked.
[From a can already peeled and perfectly round] new potatoes dancing in olive oil in a really hot fry pan getting good and brown crispy on all sides.
Green cabbage, sliced thin sauteed in butter, garlic, "spog".
Cranberry orange quick bread with butter.
I'm on my 4th giant cup of Constant Comment tea. Something tells me, sleep is going to escape me tonight.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom