Dinner: Tuesday Dec. 2nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This all sounds Delish!:chef: How will you cook da pork?

HI UB!
I cut the pork in to bite sized cubes and if the BBQ was hooked up I'd have paul stick them on skewers and cook them that way but since it's not...

I'll just dump the whole mess- marinade and meat into a frying pan and fry it all up. It's delish! The juices taste wonderful on the bread that I'll be dipping in to it with. ;)

Ok, I've been up since 3am and I still don't know what we're having for dinner! lol I was going to make a chuck roast in the crock, but I never did take it out of the freezer yesterday.
I've got to hobble out to the store in the snow so maybe I'll get some inspiration there. Ribeyes on the grill sound good!

Barb

I thawed out some Brunswick stew and have it in the crockpot. I added more corn and beans to the mix and will have some bread with it.

since DH is at a dinner/meeting, I'm probably going to eat a piece of leftover pumpkin pie if I get hungry.

S'posed to have some cold weather come in overnight with possible snow. I'm thawing some ground round for Taco Soup. (I've really been on a soup kick lately) That's going in the crock pot tomorrow.

I made potato soup. It was my daughter's b-day so I was giving the presents to her and senting everything up...when I went back to the kitchen my soup was boiling. (I had already put the milk in...opps) Needless to say the milk seperated. It wasn't much to look at but it tasted good.

We ended up with fajitas from the skirt steak using this recipe. I love this recipez!!!! One thing I like to do is use whole peppercorns, about 5 or 6, and I crush them in with the garlic and salt. Adds a nice zip.

Refried beans and mexican style rice finished the menu.

Today, I had a busy day at work. I had planned to make a ham and broccoli cheese casserole, but I was too tired to make the casserole when I got home. Instead I used some leftover taco meat and made a taco salad for dinner.

total change of plans. dw bought flounder and burger meat, but also a good couplas hunks of salmon. so, she and my boy had the salmon and bakes spuds, and i made a large tomato, arrugula, and raspberry balsamic vinegar salad for all of us. oh, i did get the skin and crispy edges of the salmon. :pig:
then, since i am trying to go through the older stuff in the freezer, i had a bowl of leftover chilli.

Back
Top Bottom