Dinner - Tuesday, July 25th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) I made New Mexico red chili sauce with ground bison last night we will have it poured over a beef burrito with cheese,chopped lettuce and diced tomatoes.OH! and a dollop of sour cream

mudbug said:
Allen, believe me, I've tried. Just can't get my taste buds around it. I love BBQ, but IMO it doesn''t belong on pizza. My darlin' Memphis friends (and HH) are just wrong about this one.

I'm with you on this one Mudbug........I tried it once and couldn't get it out of my mouth fast enough. Never again.......def. doesn't belong on pizza in my world.

Last night I tried a new recipe that I adapted from Rachael Ray's "Hot and Cold Sesame Noodles". Boy did it turn out GREAT!! Sinus-clearing spicy, but not so much that you couldn't enjoy the other flavors.

For those of you who might know the recipe, I subbed out Rachael's spaghetti for authentic imported Chinese wheat noodles, subbed peeled & seeded cucumber sticks for her bean sprouts, subbed Chinese Garlic Chili Paste for her hot sauce, & nixed the scallions (since husband doesn't like them). Oh, & I doubled the whole recipe, since this is something that keeps well in the fridge & makes a terrific snack &/or lunch.

Am already rubbing my hands together in anticipation of today's lunch - lol!!

Back
Top Bottom