Dinner, Tuesday May 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had spinach salad with fresh blackberries, grapes, apples, orange peppers, dried apricots, peanuts, feta & blush vinaigrette. DH had the salad & a chicken sandwich with spinach, tomato, onion & muenster on hearty grain bread. No dessert tonight.

Very nice looking pork loin, Jeff. I don't even like pork loin and I'd like some of that :chef:

Ol-Blue's foil chicken. Amazingly, just like I planned ;) I used four small breasts, so I have some saved over for lunch or dinner tomorrow :) So tender you could cut it with a fork.

Attachments

• May13 ol blue's foil chicken.jpg
    May13 ol blue's foil chicken.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 149
  • May13 ol blue's foil chicken2.jpg
    May13 ol blue's foil chicken2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 142
Very nice looking pork loin, Jeff. I don't even like pork loin and I'd like some of that :chef:

Ol-Blue's foil chicken. Amazingly, just like I planned ;) I used four small breasts, so I have some saved over for lunch or dinner tomorrow :) So tender you could cut it with a fork.
I am definitely trying this...

i have a sudden urge to eat chicken..

Where can I find that foil chicken recipe? It would be great for camping. Thanks. Tonight, salmon loaf with mustard sauce, baked potatoes and steamed asparagus. I think I'll bake bread today as well.

The only thing I do different with mine is sear the chicken a bit so I can make some gravy.
Don't tell the food snobs that the main ingredients (other than the chicken) come from a box and a can :ROFLMAO:

Fabuloso! What box and can?:) Shhhhh, as Emeril would say. This chicken recipe will be great for camping this summer! Especially if we don't catch any walleye or I don't have any beer batter on hand. Thanks for the link.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom