Dinner Tuesday Oct. 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really on a pork kick, lately. Thick loin chop (bone-in) on the cast iron grill, with apple slices, also grilled. Spaghetti squash with olive oil and garam masala. Sweet potato w/ butter and s&p. (BTW, if anyone tells you to cook spaghetti squash whole and remove the seeds later, disregard it. I tried it tonight, and spent 20 minutes removing seeds instead of 1 minute with a spoon, uncooked.)

DH called to say he had to work late (again!:mad: ) so I met my parents for a quick sandwich. It was a nice change of pace for Sofie--a whole day with only Mama around and she was ready for some new company!:LOL:

We had salmon patties & green beans last night. I had to work yesterday & hubby forgot to get anything out of the freezer :rolleyes: & all I had that didn't need to be thawed out was a can of salmon.

we tried a new sushi place, "maguro", a few towns away.
i had the 10 pc. plus tuna roll sushi deruxe, plus a salmon skin hand roll. the sushi was average, the rolls very good.

dw had 2 rolls. a green river roll (eel, avocado, rice, masago, nori, white tuna, and tobiko rolled in cucumber), and a spider roll (fried soft shell crab rolled with rice in nori, topped with an eel bbq sauce). both rolls were deelish.

we hsared a veggie gyoza, and a green salad with avocado and tomato in ginger dressing. both were also delicious.

After a grueling day at work, and then a leisurely manicure/pedicure I finally got home 14 hours after leaving this morning. Then I had to colour my hair. When the male co-owner of the salon asks 'what's up with your hair?' then the roots have got to go.

While I sat with my dye gooped hair piled upon my head I ate dinner.

Tortilla chips with a sour cream/salsa combination. Then I had a snack back of M&Ms with peanuts.

I'm about ready to :sick:.

okay, I thought this was Wednesday!.....just goes to show you how grueling my day was. Either that, or the hair dye seeped in to my brain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom