Dinner Tuesday Oct. 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Another cool and windy day-w/ no sun ! Hope to grill burgers on the grill if not too windy, making some onion rings and cole slaw.

I think we are having pan fried tillapia, parsley potatoes and cole slaw. We also have some carrot cake we will have later.

We're having tortilla pizzas made to order. We'll also have a green salad and if I get home from the dentist early enough we will have that apple caramel cake for dessert. If not, we are having cranberry oat squares. LOL.

Middle sons 16th birthday today so ......... after taking him to get his drivers license we'll all go out for pizza to celebrate.

I'm not sure what we'll be having. I've been feeling under the weather recently. Feeling better today though, so I might actually make dinner tonight. A couple nights ago I was gonna make penne in a light parmesean cream sauce with chicken and broccoli, maybe we'll have that.

Baked chicken that I need to get put in the oven right now, garlic mashed potatoes, gravy, fried okra fingers (it's just small whole okra that's battered & fried), & biscuits. I better get busy since I have a meeting tonight at 7:00 at church.

We had toad in the hole with onion gravy and carrots and peas.
We seldom eat puddings.

We're having one of our favorites...steak sandwiches made with thin sliced NY strip steaks and sharp cheddar cheese on toasted garlic hard rolls, just some roasted fingerling potatoes on the side.

I have no idea what I am going to fix for dinner but I know that my diet is working. I tried on a pair of black jeans today and they fit me. About a month ago they were very tight and I am so happy that I didn't give them away to some charity.

I am actually in the mood to order in Pizza but that is definitely not on my diet. I have some Healthy Choice dinners in the freezer and that is probably what I will be having for dinner.

Flourgirl said:
We're having one of our favorites...steak sandwiches made with thin sliced NY strip steaks and sharp cheddar cheese on toasted garlic hard rolls, just some roasted fingerling potatoes on the side.
Yum. never tried making them but 25 yr.old son loves them ! Thanks for the idea !!

Last night I tried a new "basic" recipe for canned Salmon Loaf that turned out quite well. Even husband liked it, & Salmon Loaf ain't one of his favorites - lol!! Served it with fresh asparagus, & topped both the loaf & the asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom