Dinner, Wed. April 30th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:w00t: I'm watching the clock so I can rip out of my office to get home. lol

Eggs Benedict with homemade Hollandaise and Mimosas. :chef:

Jeekinz,
That sounds WONDERFUL!!!!

We're having chicken marinated in Balsamic Vinigar, honey, soy sauce,garlic and rosemary baked and then topped with some fresh parsley. Steamed veggies to go with.

Taco Night!!
4 yr old is sure to eat those, that'll make 6 dinners in a row for him!
I bet if I can go 2 weeks his "I don't eat dinner" issue will be history!

Stromboli - antipasto loaf. Time permitting, will make two loaves from pizza dough - one with spinach, assorted cheese & roasted red peppers. The other, will be an antipasto loaf w assorted italian cold cuts, assorted cheeses & honey mustard w marinara sauce for dipping. Red potato sald to go with. Found my inspiration here:

Gourmet Stromboli : Tasty Italian Meals : Authentic Philadelphia : Leonettis Stromboli

Top Quality, Purest, Ingredients : Leonettis Stromboli

Next time, will try a chicken cordon blue stromboli. :cool:

Some Kind of Bourbon....
Some kind of Fish Cooked some kind of way...
Some kind of scraps....
Some kind of.....Ah, No...Chocolate Ice Cream;)

Well it won't be this.... this was last night's dinner :LOL:

Tonight I think I'll have some of that ravioli soup I made the other night (before I bag it and freeze it) and maybe some french fries. I seem to be on a fry kick lately, with vinegar or ranch dressing or gravy.... mmm, I might have to fry a couple burgers in a pan and make some gravy for my fries.

Attachments

• April29steak.jpg
    April29steak.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 268
Making a pot pie out of the left over chicken from the other night, corn on the cob, and what's left of last night's carrot cake.

Bratwurst cooked in saurkraut, cauliflour with cheese sauce, kaiser roll.
Fresh Strawberries on dessert shells with real whipped cream.

going to throw some burgers on the grill ...
can not decide between onion rings or french fries to with them ...

french fries. I seem to be on a fry kick lately, gravy.... mmm, I might have to fry a couple burgers in a pan and make some gravy for my fries.
my vote is for gravy with plenty of cheese curds on top of course, let's make it a true poutine........;)

oh, I forgot me and my dinner plans.
DH will have the really delicious dinner from last night, it's all packaged up and ready for him. He asked for it for dinner again tonight so wanted just the typical stuff, sammies etc., for his lunch today to take to work.
for me though it's home made trail mix, that I'm munching on right now

Homemade chicken noodle soup made from the ground up. Sweet BF has a virus. Must show I care. Put a Cajun spin on it.

I had all these different plans last night for dinner but when I went to the store cupboard to get the final inspiration as to which plan I followed, they all went out the window when I saw a can of sardines looking up at me!! So dinner became a sardine and beetroot sandwich. Very tasty but I forgot to use the cream cheese!! :-( Much tastier when you do IMO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom