Dinner Wed. Oct 18?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, TC!!! Crewsk, give your little (well not so little anymore!) guy a hug for me!:) It sounds like you have a great birthday week planned for him!

Happy Birthday to TC and many many more- Tonight I'm making Beef Stroganoff-just cause I felt like it-once again no one is home for dinner *SIGH*(hubby is working, son has a mid-term) so i guess it will be dinner for tomorrow night too!!!
Love and energy, Vicki

Crewsk - I want to wish TC a Happy Birthday.

Then as far as what I want for dinner I have left overs in the frig and at this moment I am sure what I will have. But it definitely will be left overs.

Have a great evening and again Happy Birthday to TC.

Happy Birthday TC,
dinner, big thick pork chops, corn bread stuffing, white gravy, mashed potatoes, lima beans, and a lettuce wedge with thousand island, a hard cooked egg, and grape tomatoes and chocolate chip muffins.

kadesma:)

if my baby wakes before work, i'll saute lightly coated chix filets & may cook parmesan pasta & veg with 'em.

Last edited:
We're having a pork loin roast, slow cooked in the crock-pot with an Hawaiian/Oriental, sweet & sour kinda style sauce, sweet potato wedges that I cooked in with the meat, fresh snow peas that I'll braise in chicken broth with some other vegies, and brown rice.

Last edited:
Intended to grill a v. large porterhouse (2.5#) steak, expecting company. Company was delayed beyond dinner, so I had to grill it for myself! There was leftover spaghetti squash w/garam masala and sweet potato w/gomasio. A nice Cab for sauce and the chef, and enough meat left for salad w/sliced steak tomorrow. I'm stuffed and happy! :cool:

jake got my flu, so our dinner is probably gonna be what he would like after he wakes. he wanted those parmesan noodles & we may cook them. he oughta hurry & wake cause his woman is sleepy!

Last edited:
it's nice of you to try to stay up to cook for him, luvs.

tonight, we had shake-n-bake pork chops, lol -or seasoned pork chops milanese, if it makes you feel better. sides were apple sauce (sorry andy!:chef: ), baked spuds, and a can o' corn. it was good comfort food.

Last night I made a semi-processed food meal that came out delicious!!!

Cooked up a package of Velveeta Shells & Cheese, adding in a bunch of broccoli florets & a package of sliced chicken chorizo sausage. Turned out great - nice & spicy. Husband cleaned it up, which always makes me happy!

Thanks to everyone who wished TC a happy birthday! PA, that hug will be delivered as soon as he gets home from school! He informed me last night that he dosen't want decorations at his party, he's too old for that now! LOL! To tell the truth, I was kinda happy he said that, it's one less trip to the store!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom