Dinner Wednesday 10-29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, not going to go into the day I have had, but to say it worked out I was home to make supper on time after all. But, after all that decided I didn't feel like pork chops. So, made lazy stroganoff instead. Will serve it with a caesar salad.

That's some good looking soup, Joe, but where's the bread? :huh:
:LOL: I know, in your left hand :LOL:

I just finished my din-din, but that doesn't mean I won't reheat the rest of the nachos later. During the 3.5 inning game :rolleyes:

Attachments

• chili,nachos,pico,cornbread10-28.jpg
    chili,nachos,pico,cornbread10-28.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 180
All the pictures look so good ---- we had grilled chicken breasts on top of iceburg lettuce, maters, pea pods, avocados and halved boiled eggs - also some home french bread - ended the meal with some banana bread.

Rainbow trout fillets with a scallion/white wine glaze, brown rice, and green beans.

I'm thinking mussels and chicken picatta made by some one else! Ds's girlfriend gave us a gift certificate for the place she works and I want to go tonight. I just have to convince dh. lol

Barb

Well that never happened. :( The rain and cold play havoc on dh's arthritis so he wasn't in the mood for going out. We ended up having waffles and bacon. Ho-hum.......

Barb

Back
Top Bottom