Dinner, Wednesday, 10/6/10~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicken legs and thighs seasoned with "Spike".Anybody else use that?
Roasted beets
Saute'd beet greens
Steamed green beans
Dried shallot Mashed potatoes with Chicken Gravy
Spike? The blonde vamp on Angel? LOL

Leftovers here: roasted chicken thigh, baked sweet potato, baked butter nut squash, spaghetti squash and a green salad (that wasn't left over :ROFLMAO:)

Chicken legs and thighs seasoned with "Spike".Anybody else use that?
Roasted beets
Saute'd beet greens
Steamed green beans
Dried shallot Mashed potatoes with Chicken Gravy
So what is "Spike"?

Spike is this!

Amazon.com: Spike Seasoning - 3 oz - Salter Flakes: Health & Personal Care

We love it on chicken and pork.

In searching for this link I found a recall on the jar I have used several times.(possible salmonella)

This product has been out for many years and is a quality product.I will not let a recall deter me from their product.I will probably toss the remainder of the jar i have though just to be safe.

Tonight I made a Bacon Swiss burger with onions and mushrooms on a pretzel roll for me and a cowboy burger for my husband (BBQ sauce, onion rings, and cheese) also on a pretzel roll. They were really tasty.

Tonight I made a Bacon Swiss burger with onions and mushrooms on a pretzel roll for me and a cowboy burger for my husband (BBQ sauce, onion rings, and cheese) also on a pretzel roll. They were really tasty.

ok trying to picture what this pretzil roll looks like. I never heard of having a burger inside of a pretzil roll.

pork chops
left over mashed potatoes and a while grain rice mixture mixed together
warm cabbage salad with napa cabbage, blue cheese, pancetta, mushrooms, honey, and mustard.

Used left over chicken gravy to pour over chops and potatoes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom