Dinner Wednesday 21st November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I couldn't wait any longer, sat down to eat at 4:30 pm. I looked at Pioneer Womans recipe for Marlboro sandwiches to fix the cubed steak. I grew the potatoes and broccoli, and the onions and garlic in the meat.:chef:

That looks lovely Beth :yum:

Well... Up cooking for tomorrow... So i think that it will be hotdogs again..

I keep hearing about asparagus, and I haven't bought any in a while. I'm getting really hungry for it. I have never had creamed asparagus though.
I actually "steamed" it. The only way I have it sort of creamed would be steamed and then served with some hollandaise sauce. How I steam it is in a covered skillet (I use a small one and a pot lid) with a dollop of butter, a couple of squeezes of lemon juice and a little bit (not to cover) of water. Then I take them off once it starts to boil so they are tender crisp. :)

LPBeier said:
I actually "steamed" it. The only way I have it sort of creamed would be steamed and then served with some hollandaise sauce. How I steam it is in a covered skillet (I use a small one and a pot lid) with a dollop of butter, a couple of squeezes of lemon juice and a little bit (not to cover) of water. Then I take them off once it starts to boil so they are tender crisp. :)

I love it that way!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom