Dinner Wednesday 26th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miniman

Executive Chef
Gosh I get to start it - I guess all you guys over the pond are busy with your preparations.

We had burgers, home oven fries and peas.

lol.. With all I'm cooking tomorrow Paul will be getting soup out of a can for dinner tonight!

No kidding, pdswife! :LOL: Tonight, I'm making turkey stock, cranberry sauce and pumpkin cheesecake, so I'm too busy to make dinner!

DH still has a sore mouth, so he'll probably have more minestrone soup. Not sure what I'll do. I think I have some posole in the freezer - maybe I'll thaw that. I have some NYT bread dough rising in the fridge, so I'll make a loaf of that, too.

I'm doing fusion. :) I have two Italian sausages that need cooking. I also have leftover rice and a bit chicken that will morph into Chicken Fried Rice. I guess it's our Italian Chinese night.

I have a refrigerator full of food and nothin' to eat:ROFLMAO:. Traditionally, we order pizza and mussels on this night.

Bad mommy, bad mommy!

My oven is on call tonight with dinner rolls and an apple pie. It's ben awhile since I've had quality overtime in the kitchen.

The votes are in, 2-1 pb&j....
Dad and I will be drinking hot buttered rums for dinner.
:)

Gosh I love the holidays!!!

Bad mommy, bad mommy!

My oven is on call tonight with dinner rolls and an apple pie. It's ben awhile since I've had quality overtime in the kitchen.

The votes are in, 2-1 pb&j....
Dad and I will be drinking hot buttered rums for dinner.
:)

Gosh I love the holidays!!!

:LOL: Suzi that sounds like me and dd. We're having margaritas and making green bean casserole, pumpkin pies, cleaning bathrooms and setting the dining table.........not in that order though. :rolleyes: This is gonna be fun!

Barb

Heh, heh, heh.

I asked if DH would make me a marinara sauce for dipping appetizers tomorrow. Of course he made too much, though at my request for freezing. But I'm afraid that's not going to happen because he's decided to make meatballs and boil up some pasta for dinner tonight.

Yippee! I don't have to figure out dinner tonight! :cool:

LL

Gosh I get to start it - I guess all you guys over the pond are busy with your preparations.

We had burgers, home oven fries and peas.

You mean you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, miniman???
They were your ancestors that started it, not mine. :wacko:

I should cook the brats I thawed yesterday and then decided to have pork chops. So that'll "probably" be dinner, along with green beans.

Laurie I've wanted that for a week now.....
:(
Imagine, me.... craving EGGS!!!!
(my dad flips when he hears of me eating eggs on purpose..)

i got a meal deal at kfc when i went shopping. so ate a piece of chicken, potatoes, and coleslaw about three pm. so maybe just a chicken leg, later on. once in a while i get a craving for that stuff. greasy and over salted as it is. better than last night, had a slim fast. to bored to make dinner. lol

I've got to swing by KFC one of these days, Babe. I don't think I've stopped there since last summer, early.

My stuff is slowly chuggin' along.
And the food is cooking, too ;)

supper tonight was yummy, though out of "packages".

I had a "gourmet" loaded-baked-potato soup mix I had purchased at a fair, which I made tonight. I dressed it up with a boiled potato-celery-onion mixture added to the soup mix and milk (just in case it was going to need help! LOL)

I also made some savory garlic & cheese drop biscuits using a mix from "Aunt Martha's" that just needed milk added. Didn't have to dress that up. It was good and easy. :)

Now need to grind the cranberries and oranges for holiday relish (our favorite method for the cranberry side dish), and bake the pumpkin pie tomorrow morning.

There was some corned beef left so we had Reubens, or should I say husband did, I don't care for the sauerkraut, but like the rest of the ingredients. I was so hungry I forgot to take a photo!

I'm hurting right now (kidney stone-like pain) and just asked James to go get KFC. Mashed potatoes and gravy sound like just the thing for me right now. Meanwhile I will take some extra-strength Tylenol and a hot bath and pray this doesn't continue into tomorrow.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom