Dinner Wednesday 27th March 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight is out first dinner since being back from holidays so we are just having some cold meat and salad as we wanted something simple, fresh and light :)

Welcome back Kylie :)

I'm making baked marrow bones with thin crisp toast and a seasonal salad on the side.

Lost the 6 lbs I wanted to lose plus 2 more. Think I deserve a small treat!
Yum! Love marrow :)

Vaca frita, black beans, rice and maduros if I can find ripe enough plantains.

Don't know. I'm working baseball practice from 3pm -5pm unless they rescheduled a game from Monday's rainout in which case it will run until 7pm. I'll probably just pick up something on the way home.

Welcome back Kylie :)

I'm making baked marrow bones with thin crisp toast and a seasonal salad on the side.

Lost the 6 lbs I wanted to lose plus 2 more. Think I deserve a small treat!
Yum! Love marrow :)

Marrow bones were put on hold :(
Daniel got to choose dinner. Sympathy vote since he fell off his sister's bike today and got an ouch :(

Daniel had 2 Portuguese rolls with olive loaf, mayo and tomato and some beets with balsamic.

I had beets with balsamic, an avocado with Maldon salt and some chili biltong sticks :yum:

I'm marinating some country-style pork ribs in a chipotle marinade which I will grill tonight. A salad and some starch or other will accompany.

My services were not needed for baseball since the Deaf student I interpret for had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and would not be at baseball. So I stopped at the grocery on the way home and picked up some hamburgers, buns and potato salad from the deli. It's just me for now but I'll cook up all the burgers and the guys can nuke them when they get home.

We are having beef stew tonight. :yum::yum: I am having a root canal done in the morning, and stew is one of my favorite comfort foods. Plus, it is one of my favorite foods, period! :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

We are having beef stew tonight. :yum::yum: I am having a root canal done in the morning, and stew is one of my favorite comfort foods. Plus, it is one of my favorite foods, period! :yum::yum:

Hope the root canal all went well Barbara :)

Back
Top Bottom