Dinner Wednesday 29th May 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
We are just about to start cooking Chicken Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta, with some lovely garlic bread I made :)

Ditto to just getting up and not thinking of dinner yet. Not going to work today though.

Last night my dad called. He didn't make it Memorial day so is coming today. He requested we go to Outback Steakhouse for supper tonight after most of the family gets off work. The yungun will be the only one not going since he works late tonight.

feeling like another mac and cheese coming on...have a lot of aged cheddar in stock, a small block of cream cheese, a bit of swiss and about 4 ounces of mixed Italian cheese..

feeling like another mac and cheese coming on...have a lot of aged cheddar in stock, a small block of cream cheese, a bit of swiss and about 4 ounces of mixed Italian cheese..

Beth, that's what I do! I grab whatever cheeses I have on hand to add. I haven't added any blue or gorganzola yet but I may give it a go one of these days. Cream cheese is always a must though.

I'm going to try another version of a spicy marinade for shrimp for dinner tonight. Perhaps with a salad.

I was originally thinking Pork Roast and Tattie Scones, but I'll probably hold off and make that tomorrow night when I have more time.

I've also been Jonesin' for Gyros lately, so I might just have to stop and get some Greek takeout. :yum:

I was originally thinking Pork Roast and Tattie Scones, but I'll probably hold off and make that tomorrow night when I have more time.

I've also been Jonesin' for Gyros lately, so I might just have to stop and get some Greek takeout. :yum:

Greek takeout sounds nice :yum:

Our pasta turned out wonderfully last night..we are going to have it again next week but we are going to have prawns instead of chicken :)

That all sounds great Jab!

Do let us know what you ended up having :)

Last night my dad called. He didn't make it Memorial day so is coming today. He requested we go to Outback Steakhouse for supper tonight after most of the family gets off work. The yungun will be the only one not going since he works late tonight.

Pizza's Done.
39817-albums960-picture5527.jpg

Oooh, :yum: S&P!

We had a large sub with a $5 off coupon from Vision Direct I got for ordering my contacts. $2.33 for a large sub, and I still have $30 worth of coupons left!

Last edited:
Tonight is going to be odds and ends of musgoes from the weekend and a fresh salad!

Something old something new! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

And your avatar is blue! ;):)

My honey bunny (Himself) and I had salads. Hmm, could that be the reason that little wabbit is hanging around my yard each day? Then he grilled Italian sausages while I sauteed onions and peppers (green and yellow). Made sandwiches with sliced cheese (mozz for him, provolone for me) and some of the roasted tomato sauce that was leftover from last week. That sauce has so much red pepper flake in it it'll never spoil. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom