Dinner, Wednesday August 6th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Well, I think we are going out to eat tonight. We have had a hankerin for mexican so I believe we are off to Abuelo's for some din din!

Whatcha havin?

Ds is off work tonight and wants chicken enchiladas. His girlfriend will be coming over also as it's her favorite! She's been bugging me for over a month now. I'll probably make a corn souffle type thing to go with. I'll have to look for a recipe. Does anyone happen to have a good one? Ds loves that stuff at Mexican restaurants.

Barb

Dinner was so good but time consuming last nite, so Im going easy tonight:chef:

I am making pasta with alfredo sauce, maybe throw some peas in too.
Im about to start making some apple cheddar muffins:rolleyes:

Cheeseburgers on the grill with home grown maters, fried okra, (garden is producing well) and french fries.

It is the eve of our vacation so getting pizza delivered and making a salad. Daughter is bringing dessert.

I'm going to make pesto again tonight.
Gosh i love that stuff!

Grouper cheeks and crimini mushrooms sauteed in garlic butter with a little wht wine over orzo and steamed broccoli.

All of your dinners sound yummy! It's foggy and cold here where I live, so I'm doing posole with pork loin (can't hang with the pigs ears and feet) and all of the traditional toppings.

Made a big crock-pot of chilli, so everyone has an option tonight, just chilli, nachos, or taco salad. I'm opting for the taco salad myself.:)

made a big chicken and cantaloupe salad, fixing warm Italian bread and that is all she wrote for tonight..I did an apple pie for dessert.

kadesma

Broccoli Salad that has bacon, grapes, almonds, raisins and green onions in it and cold meats and cheese. I was going to do meatloaf but it is WAY too hot for cooking anything.

Back
Top Bottom