Dinner Wednesday Dec 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
I'm cooking tonight... but don't have a clue. I'm thinking Italian Stew....

So what is on your table for tonight?

I think you start this thread to get ideas Sattie. We are going to have something that involves using cumberland sausages.

We're having spicy pork,veg&noodles in a black bean sauce wrapped in lettuce and sweet chilli pork&veg in rice paper wraps. Can you tell we have left over pork ? :)

We're heading to the local pub for dinner tonight, so I'm not sure.

Maybe I'll see if there's something on the menu I haven't had before that looks interesting (and sounds like it would go well with a pint).

We are having Chicken quesadillas with chips, salsa, beans, sour creme, and mexican rice.

I have some pork roast I need to use up so I think I'll just put it in some quesadillas.

I don't have to cook dinner tonight. We are going to another play. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. I sent extra leftovers with Paul ...and I'll just eat a really late lunch.

I'm going to try a new recipe for mushroom soup. Dh has a taste for it.

I'm also making pork piccata (sp?) with alfredo noodles and asparagus. Just in case the soup doesn't work out. lol

Barb

Leftovers, too. Either some chicken and biscuits from last night, or some roast and veggies from the night before.
I'm thinking the chicken and biscuits, only over mashed potatoes this time. Maybe some corn on the side.

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 142
I'm going out to dinner with friends tonight, to a Thai place. I'm planning to fill up on appetizers - spring rolls and chicken satay with peanut sauce.

We're just having a snack, as we had lunch at Bennett's Cafe today. I tried out their chicken and (rolled) dumplings today, and they were amazing...very light and thin, in a wonderful broth with just the right amount of chicken. I don't usually eat all my homemade roll, but I had to mop up as much of that good juice as possible.

Some mighty fine food for tonight DCers!!

I went with a skillet version of a recipe I found a while back and made my own.

Sauted chicken seasoned with Penzey's Southwestern Seasoning, added 2 cans of white kidney beans, crumbled bacon, 1/2 cup of stewed tomatos, fresh thyme, s & P, garlic, red onion. Simmered for a bit and served with soft warm rolls and a small green salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom