Dinnertime 10/26/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pasta with meat sauce tonight for SO and grandson tonight. Then off to watch the NBA season opened with the Miami Heat vs. the Boston Celtics.

Lookin' for a Celtics win!

Leftover turkey, in gravy, on mashed potatoes. Broccoli for the vegetable. I wish I had more cranberry sauce!

:)Barbara

We had chili last night. I have slow cooker pulled pork for tonight. Its my first shot at it, so here's hoping it's tasty!

This is the day I pick up gs after school and he spends the night so I make it easy on myself. I picked up a fried chicken at Publix and made baked potatoes and fresh green beans, pumpkin pie or ice cream for dessert.

Leftover turkey, in gravy, on mashed potatoes. Broccoli for the vegetable. I wish I had more cranberry sauce!

I have an extra can you can have. We still have a lot left over from last night for the stacked turkey sandwiches later this week.

Tonight is is Eggplant parmesan (by request) and salad. I may make some pasta too, not sure yet.

I have an extra can you can have. We still have a lot left over from last night for the stacked turkey sandwiches later this week.

Tonight is is Eggplant parmesan (by request) and salad. I may make some pasta too, not sure yet.
You'll have to give it a good roll for it to get here before supper, but go for it! With a good tailwind it might just make it! :LOL:

We had home made potato soup,,,,we had chili last week. Thawing a turkey breast and hope it will fit into the slow cooker later this week.:ohmy:

All of your meals sound yummy and no matter what I have I enjoy hearing what others are eating...:chef:

You'll have to give it a good roll for it to get here before supper, but go for it! With a good tailwind it might just make it! :LOL:

....licks finger and tests the wind....Hmmmm I say arriaval @ 7 PM so keep an eye out!

giving the can a good roll and waving good bye....

I tried something new for me tonight. DH is teaching. I baked a chicken breast with mushroom soup and sour cream sprinkled with Swiss cheese. It came out wonderful. Mashed taters and green beans for the sides.

I tried something new for me tonight. DH is teaching. I baked a chicken breast with mushroom soup and sour cream sprinkled with Swiss cheese. It came out wonderful. Mashed taters and green beans for the sides.
I've made that before too, but without the cheese. I will have to add that next time. It all sounds good!

South Indian Thali with fish curry, sambar, salad, rice, chapati, thoran and chutney's. I didn't make it but it was tasty!

my daughter and i had a late lunch at the olive garden. we each ordered an antipasto plate with different tasty things on it and then we shared. i had dessert and she had an apple martini. it was yummy. i had two KC grilled drum sticks . and one bite of coleslaw. still to full from lunch. i love to go with her and we talk and talk.

my daughter and i had a late lunch at the olive garden. we each ordered an antipasto plate with different tasty things on it and then we shared. i had dessert and she had an apple martini. it was yummy. i had two KC grilled drum sticks . and one bite of coleslaw. still to full from lunch. i love to go with her and we talk and talk.

Good for you. I am pleased to hear that you got out and had a good time!!

Worked late, missed lunch and drove 150 miles back to the apartment so I went out. Had fish with spicy peppers, green onions and garlic.

img_930581_0_cd4f07db885dd970f756fdf7ad59522d.jpg

Quick chicken soup – cubed B/S chicken breast simmered in chicken stock till fully cooked. Chopped onion, celery, carrots, quartered mushroom caps and uncooked spaetzle added to the pot and simmered till veggies and spaetzle are cooked and tender.

img_930861_0_90699dd565b06562f241f38d92efe67f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom