Disrespecting the kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Claire said:
Hmmm. I'm not much into walking around nude, but probably becuse I'm old and overweight (I didn't feel that way 30 years ago!). But I personally don't see how you can "disrespect" an inanimate object that belongs to you! How funny. If you drink champagne, naked in bed, on a sunday morning, are you disrespecting the glasses and furniture? Haha!

I don't think so, but perhaps the fridge when the bottle was removed. It's extremely prudish, you know, that fridge.....:ohmy:

Claire said:
But I personally don't see how you can "disrespect" an inanimate object that belongs to you!
Uhh...I can think of lots of ways. But to describe them would go beyond the limits of this forum.:) Suffice to say that the kitchen table is very useful!

Last edited:
Mr Half Baked would love it if I disrepected him, the house and everything in it.:rolleyes: :LOL:

sparrowgrass said:
Just don't do your deep-fat frying in the nude. Or bacon cooking.

Hear! Hear!

Sadly, from experience. OUCH!

Maybe I'm a bit more liberal on this (having been brought up very conservative) but truth be told, you, me, and anyone else on this forum don't have anything that we all haven't seen before. You wanna peek? Be my guest, but I don't know why. Also, for having windows of various sizes and quantities, people ought not be looking into other people's houses anyways, so if they choose to look and see the owner(s) in various stages of ________ (there are so many possibilities to fill in the blank) it's their own dang fault.

Mrs. Big Dog is far more conservative, but frankly I don't give a crap. It's not like I'm standing full monty in front of the window intending for people to look. I'm doing my thing, in my house, that's none of your or anyone else's business (I just realized I maybe could have phrased that better, but oh well).

There ain't no where in my house that is sacred, that's for sure! :shock: :blink:

Not like you are cooking breakfast, oh wait, now THAT would be sexier then coffee....I would love breakfast served by my lovelt S.E. in nothing more then an apron, wouldnt want her to get burned ya know.

Tell him to stop. He is lucky.

disrespected the washing machine this weekend

haha...it's all in good fun.

I disrespected the computer the other morning, too. Once, I disrespected the vacuum, but it deserved it.

I'm about to go disrespect the shower, but I don't know if that really counts or not.:-p

Vera dear, I wouldn't dare disrespect my computer, the chair is plastic and makes my bum sweat :blush: :w00t2:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom