Eatin' Lunch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we shared a half of ham sandwich and cuke slices. Dinner will be huge and filling so we took it easy on lunch.

I broke my Big Apple Bagel Muffin- free diet today and had a half a pumpkin muffin.... but it was my boss's fault she's got celiac and couldn't guinea pig her own stuff.....

for lunch today, I had two apples sliced with cinnamon on them.
two slices of skim milk mozzarella cheese.
1/4 cup red beans which are cooking for dinner but "had to test" them for taste right?
chocolate cherry diet Dr. Pepper, so good, I can't stand it!

Attachments

• cherrychoc.jpg
    cherrychoc.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 80
um.... I ate at Wendy's....
spicy chicken sammich... fries that tasted like old fish grease.
I was on the go....

lunch for me was a couple slices of turkey, fresh pineapple and red grapes and a little swiss cheese - oh, and three melba crackers --- blah - wish I could find a good swiss!

my lunch was strange ;-) I had a chunk of leftover roast beef, I sliced into thin 1/4 inch strips. Heated it in a skillet with chinese 5 spice plum sauce. Then I heated flour tortilla one side then flipped it, added the strips of beef, and sliced asiago cheese, folded the tortilla over til cheese melted. It was delicious, hubby had two..

Panini of Smoked Turkey breast , smoked gouda cheese, on home made crusty bread on my new Cuisinart Griddler. :)

3 pieces of beef salami, a slice of cheese and a couple of handfuls of potato chips. I know, pretty meager but all I feel like "making".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom