Eatin' Lunch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A big hunk of pepperjack and a handful of Ritz was going to be my lunch around 10:30, but it turned into my breakfast because the bank felt like sending me some microwave popcorn, so that became my lunch.

A big hunk of pepperjack and a handful of Ritz was going to be my lunch around 10:30, but it turned into my breakfast because the bank felt like sending me some microwave popcorn, so that became my lunch.

The bank sent you popcorn? Is that what US banks are giving as interest these days? :ROFLMAO:

I barely had breakfast, but I know I have been craving perogies and I have one meal left in the fridge for lunch today. Guess I have to put that on my growing list of things to make!

Fish sticks and tater tots just went in the oven,
if you huury Trish you may get one!
:)

I'm not only eatin lunch, I'm saving lids.
It' two yep two yoplait ff yogurts with the pink lids on.
Anyone saving lids?
Oh, and water, lots of it, and antibiotic for finger and aspirin for jaw. that's it.
Yogurts are: ff very vanilla & Guava, anyone had the guava? it's stupid good;):-p

Yep, my lunch sounded pretty good until I heard about that panini...we had fruit (grapes and honeydew melon) cut up and mixed with coconut yogurt. Some chips on the side, made from brown rice - and a dip made with cream cheese and salsa verde. Pretty tasty, but not as good as pastrami, dill havarti cheese and russian dresing.

Hmm, perogies, guava yoghurt, panini, fruit with chips and dip......decisions decisions!

Yes, Lefse, we have the pink lids here too and I have been saving them.

sorry I saw this too late!
Christina left most of one on her plate..... minus the breading....
:ohmy:

Thanks, anyway, I will pass on the half eaten one...the breading is the best part! Besides, there is now other good stuff to try to pilfer! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Give me more warning next time on the fish sticks and tater tots...one of my favourite meals (but don't tell anyone!)

I'm making a batch of SOS....

Left over shredded roast dredged in flour, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and ligtly cooked. Took meat out and set aside.
In pan, sauted some onions, garlic and hatch pepper, added meat back in and mixed.
Added cayenne, bay leaf, worchestershire, beef stock... let simmer.
Added heavy cream, warm through and serve on biscuits or garlic bread!!!

I finally made my broccoli soup and ended up being the only one to eat it. It actually turned out the best yet. I just wish I would write things down because I just throw in what I have or think works and never measure and then a year later when I make it again I do it totally differently! Same with many things I make!

Sattie, your SOS sounds like HOS - "heaven" on a shingle. Yummy. And Laurie - I do the same thing. Something turns out great; I don't write down how I did it, and can't recreate it ever again! Darn.

Back
Top Bottom