favorite fast food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we have a quizno's.

Hey luvs_food in Pittsburg you also have Isleys home of the famous ice cream bar. My ex grew up in Pittsburg, in Shady Side. I have visited there twice and found it to be charming. We would go to a restaurant on the river, not sure which river.[/quote]

norgeskog,
i love pittsburgh, but haven't been to shadyside, just driven through it on my way to see friends in Squirrel Hill. all of the ritzier towns surrounding Pgh. are nice, too. gorgeous houses.
is the river you're speaking of Alleghany River? the one by Station Square where you have to ride an incline to get up onto Mt. Washington?

For burgers it is In & Out, although we don't have any near here.

When I started applying for jobs all over the country, I checked each place to make sure there was a Taco Bell within driving distance!

:) Barbara

luvs_food said:
we have a quizno's.

Hey luvs_food in Pittsburg you also have Isleys home of the famous ice cream bar. My ex grew up in Pittsburg, in Shady Side. I have visited there twice and found it to be charming. We would go to a restaurant on the river, not sure which river.

norgeskog,
i love pittsburgh, but haven't been to shadyside, just driven through it on my way to see friends in Squirrel Hill. all of the ritzier towns surrounding Pgh. are nice, too. gorgeous houses.
is the river you're speaking of Alleghany River? the one by Station Square where you have to ride an incline to get up onto Mt. Washington?[/quote]

Ya Luvs_food, that is it. Squirrel Hill is another place where my Exs family lived and I believe Monroeville???? Is Isleys still there now that they are marketing the Klondike bar all over the states now??

I love Pittsburgh too!! So much to do and see! I went for a weekend down there (lol, since my idea of a vacation is a weekend in PA :LOL:, because I live in upstate NY) with some college friends after we graduated. The only thing I didn't like was the time I was going to visit a friend in WV and got lost in Pittsburgh......................... don't ask! but, it was in early-morning rush hour... what a nightmare!

norgeskog said:
luvs_food said:
we have a quizno's.

Hey luvs_food in Pittsburg you also have Isleys home of the famous ice cream bar. My ex grew up in Pittsburg, in Shady Side. I have visited there twice and found it to be charming. We would go to a restaurant on the river, not sure which river.

norgeskog,
is the river you're speaking of Alleghany River? the one by Station Square where you have to ride an incline to get up onto Mt. Washington?

Ya Luvs_food, that is it. Squirrel Hill is another place where my Exs family lived and I believe Monroeville???? Is Isleys still there now that they are marketing the Klondike bar all over the states now??[/quote]

Isaly's is still around. people go nuts over thier chipped-chopped ham. i don't much like ham that isn't imported, but they love it around here!

Juliev said:
I love Pittsburgh too!! So much to do and see! I went for a weekend down there (lol, since my idea of a vacation is a weekend in PA :LOL:, because I live in upstate NY) with some college friends after we graduated. The only thing I didn't like was the time I was going to visit a friend in WV and got lost in Pittsburgh......................... don't ask! but, it was in early-morning rush hour... what a nightmare!

oh, man. i remember you posting about your early-morning escapade in Pgh.
i was there last night and it was not bad. but i go in really often and hit rush hour a lot. HATE it, HATE it!!!

favourite fast food...

Norgeskog....you are sooooooooo right......Quizinos rocks!!!!! I still do love Subway though. They do an excellent job of changing up their selection on a pretty regular basis. If it is burgers on the brain, I still like Wendy's better than most.

Back
Top Bottom