favorite snack?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
mine are green olives and olives from the antipasto bar, dill pickle chips, like the ones for burgers, and cheese.
how bout you?

SierraCook said:
olives
whole garlic dill pickles
pickled garlic
salsa and tortilla chips
ruffles with french onion dip
nachos

i luv pickled garlic! i make it really plain, just salt and vinegar solution. deliciious!

If I'm hungry for sweet... I'll grab some cookies. Chocolate chip oatmeal or Greek twisties.

If I need salty... chips with clam or onion dip.

Or

vanilla ice cream 24/7

IF my sweet tooth kicks in a granny smith apple wedges dipped in starbucks caramel sauce, or a gooey chocolate something. A savory would be lays and peanut butter (trader joe's only, no sugar), blue corn chips and fresh salsa, or popcorn.

I get this horrible craving for fish and chips late at night and often order delivered. I ask for lots of extra tartar sauce so I can dip my french fries in it.

chips w/ french onion dip
doritos
chubby hubby ice cream
apples w/ peanut butter
apples sliced w/ salt and pepper
kettle popcorn

Chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate! Need to have at least one daily snacking of Herskey kisses and M&M's, usually along with some pretzels. On a flight home from FL in Nov., we were served little tiny bags of pretzels and I had some M&M's in my carry on, so I snacked on both. The flight attendant really got a "kick" out of my snack. Seems I can't help but add a little something of my own to any food intake, hehe.

SierraCook said:
I have always wanted to make pickled garlic. luvs, can you post the recipe? Thanks!!

i forget the amounts, lol, but i just used kosher salt and white vinegsr. i used a basic ratio for pickles from BH&G cookbook and omitted the spices. i'll look for you. remind me, okay?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom