Feb 2, dinner considerations.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Last night I made DH's favorite dinner. He is so easy when it comes to making him happy as his favo is a burger patty and iced lettuce on a plate. That's it.

Tonight, I need help with my dinner idea. I'll read what anyone else is considering and maybe I'll be moved.

Cooking tonight?

We're having a vegging night.

steamed artichokes with butter and mayo for dipping,
Fresh peas sauted in garlic butter ( maybe some onions too)
and some fried zucchini

we are having sticky chicken in the crockpot with cheesy potatoes and glazed carrots. for dessert we will have brownies with vanilla ice cream with caramel and chocolate with chocolate fudge on top.
icon10.gif

:chef: Sausage and mash with carrot and onion gravy.... The sausages are from my local butcher - good pork with lots of seasoning... mash was with lots of butter and cream and swede... YUM!

pdswife said:
We're having a vegging night.

steamed artichokes with butter and mayo for dipping,
Fresh peas sauted in garlic butter ( maybe some onions too)
and some fried zucchini

Do you live far?:LOL:
mind if I come for dinner?:wacko:

i made teryaki tilapia, marinated in soy vey brand very very teryaki sauce for 2 hours, then grilled over a mix of lump hardwood and briquette charcoal. i also grilled a few small chuck steaks, pineapple chunks, and thick slices of sweet onions. everything was really good. it's amazing to be able to grill outdoors in a t-shirt and sweats on feb. 2nd.

I love grilled steaks with pineapples!

I marinated chicken thighs in jerk marinade and crocked 'em till they were falling off of the bone. Served with egg noodles, sliced mango, sliced avocado and sugar snap peas.

I grilled some chicken breasts marinated in evoo, balsamic dressing, garlic, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Hubby had his with some veggies, I had mine over a big salad.

pdswife said:
Come on over!!!!
We are only a plane ride away!:):)

well let's see, I have a concert to attend in Seattle February 22nd,:LOL: it's a Wednesday. :ROFLMAO: I'll remind you early of my arrival, :wacko: but then, you'll have to make double as DD will be with me.:rolleyes: She loves veggies too!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom