For those of you in No. California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
i was watching an excellent new series on public tv recently, jacques pepin's "fast food my way", and tracked down the website. it is thru a public tv network in northern california, namely kqed. lots of neat stuff here for yous on the left coast...

http://www.kqed.org/topics/home/cooking/

I've been watching it on my local PBS station down here in TX, too. Yep, it is a great show!

Humm .... special 30-minute Iron Chef America episonde idea ... Jacques VS. Rachel Ray!

Michael in FtW said:
I've been watching it on my local PBS station down here in TX, too. Yep, it is a great show!

Humm .... special 30-minute Iron Chef America episonde idea ... Jacques VS. Rachel Ray!
Definitely would be different!!!

Michael in FtW said:
It would never work. He's a Frenchman. That tush of hers would prove WAY too distracting to him!

I'm just glad that she works behind a counter. That tush is too distracting for me, and I'm not even French :twisted: . I don't need thoughts like that running around in my head. I'm a happily married man, and strongly religeous as well.

I was once watching a tv show at my dear MOL's (and she is a wonderfully sweet woman), with my wife. This woman came on with incredible legs, you guys know, athletic with perfect propotions and silky-smooth skin. Of course I was a mere 25 years of age back then. In any case, from my mouth blurted the most awkward phrase, and I quote "Wow! What legs!" Needless to say, the two ladies looked at me with raised eybrows. My MOL inquired, "What did you say?" She obviously thought it was just too funny. I replied sheepishly, "We need to get some eggs." It was a cause for much merriment for my DW and MOL. I suspect my face was rather red.

What trouble a great pair of gams can get you into (heavy sigh).

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom