Forum Pot Luck This Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay den, bang. Still tired, but at least I'm clean now (took a shower.) Will try to think up something cool to bring.

Do I hafta get dressed?

Bangbang said:
I invited everyone at www.talktothehand.org ..to join us.

If you care to come by "Talktothehand" and drop off a recipe that would be great. I work for Bang at "The Big House Diner", and we could use your help. Business is slow. Thanx 8)

aww man i have to work :x
but i'll send chicken and rice
with either bucky or crewsk.
whoever wants to come get it

middie said:
aww man i have to work :x
but i'll send chicken and rice
with either bucky or crewsk.
whoever wants to come get it

i'll pick it up, but it mat not all make it to bang's... :D
yum yum, eat 'em up...

I was kidding about the chicken feet soup, even though they DO make it.. guess I was in a weird food mood yesterday.. lol

I'll make Red Lobster's cheese/garlic biscuits and bring them too.

ok, so besides middie's chicken and rice, i'll bring a big pot o' sausage and a meataballs, and some good garlic semolina bread.

I think I'll bring the Corn Casserole that I have posted under Casseroles..it is so quick and easy to make.
Marge

I will bring Brie with sauted mushrooms, chives, wrapped in puff pastry and baked, and served with crustini. Maybe also marinated mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese, minced onions, garlic and chives, and topped with caviar. Do I have to make enough for all 2000 of us????? :LOL: Who is springing for the airline tickets for us all

Bang, how about some marinated shrimp wrapped in bacon? Think I can manage that. Got room on the grill?

p.s. I'll still bring napkins if ya want.

Juliev said:
someone has to bring popcorn balls or rice crispy treats!
You got it Juliev, I'll bring popcornballs and also my avocado dip with sliced sour dough baguette..
kadesma :LOL:

I'll bring some bellini... I think that's how you speel it.. it's like small calzones.. with pepperoni and a cheese filling..then you dunk it in warm spaghetti or marinara sauce

Back
Top Bottom