Friday April 15th - What's for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Second time this week I am eating out! WOOHOO! It's a farewell for a friend at work. I'm not sure what I'm having but here is where we are going. Tropika Group

I'm thinking spaghetti. I've got some rolls left from the philly steaks this week and will make garlic bread with those. I've been on a roll with housework today so this will be something easy to fix.

Friday night is pizza night. Tonight my daughter and wife are having an ungodly frozen one. I don't like them, so I will have to fix myself up some kind of pizza to stick with the theme.

Just Dad and I tonight. I think I will give us a break from the ham we have been eating for 4 days (different ways), though I will probably end up packing ham sandwiches for our YMCA trip today.

I am thinking fries with either burgers or my version of a sausage and egg sandwich!

It has to be something with easy clean-up as I want to be ready for 7:00 to watch our 'Nucks slaughter the Blackhawks again tonight. (Most of you know me as a mild mannered likable person (I think! :angel:). That all changes during hockey playoffs....specially against Chicago! Retribution is ours this time around! :mrgreen:

Same options as last Friday either fish/seafood or pizza. Either way I don't have to cook. :cool:

I've had a chicken soaking in a buttermilk brine since last night so dinner will be fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits...oh, and a salad :LOL:

Roast chicken leg/thigh quarters, dressing and scalloped potatoes to use up the fresh horseradish we have left. Haven't decided on vegis to go with.

Craig

have a choice of leftovers. chicken with rice. or corned beef and cabbage. i am thinking of just throwing away the cabbage. it gave me big time tummy troubles and kept me awake most of the night. no water til 4 pm, they are working on lines. so maybe just an egg salad sandwich. no clean up with that.

We will be staying home tonight. Supper will be beef stew and biscuits. LOL I just got an image of my dad saying, "Would you like a little biscuit with your butter?" :cool:

Dinner for two:
Three dozen steamed hard clams, Spanish rice, 7 Boar's Head natural casing all beef franks, coleslaw, fennel salad and maybe some stewed pears or tapioca pudding with heavy cream for desert.

Dinner for two:
Three dozen steamed hard clams, Spanish rice, 7 Boar's Head natural casing all beef franks, coleslaw, fennel salad and maybe some stewed pears or tapioca pudding with heavy cream for desert.

That's great but what is everyone else eating?

I ended up having to toss the salad mix :( so I just opened a can of green beans instead. The chicken turned out really well.

Attachments

• dinner04152011.jpg
    dinner04152011.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 178
It's a quarter past 19h (7 PM) and I still haven't figured out what to have for supper. I'm on my own tonight. Maybe a hamburger steak smothered in onions. Yeah, that's what I'll have with some steamed broccoli. Don't know if I want to do a carb.

Back
Top Bottom