Friday's Dinner - 6/24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Salmon filet in the Air Fryer (Omaha Steaks Product),
(380 - 13 minutes), Rice, Orange Sauce, Succotash in Beef Broth .......

Salmon Filet 6-24-22.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Yum, orange sauce. I've forgotten how good that is...I'm going to have to make some. Thanks for the reminder.

WW pasta, red pepper sauce, planned overs of battered breaded baked cauliflower and asparagus. Fruit salad with blueberry sauce, and strawberry nice-cream with cocoa nibs.

I picked up Chinese combo dinners for each of us on the way home from grocery shopping. Himself picked General Gau's chicken. I had shrimp and vegetables. Each meal came with an egg roll and a mountain of fried rice. No photo of dinner, just like there are no eggs in egg rolls.

I tried something that is probably new to me, ocean perch, also known as rose fish, Atlantic redfish, Norway haddock, golden redfish, or pinkbelly rosefish. I have never cooked it, but I ate a lot of fish when I lived in Denmark, so I may have had this kind of fish then. It was good. I just floured the pieces and sautéed them. I finished off the last of the leftover rice pilaf, and had some sautéed radish greens and radishes, tossed with some feta. I'm pleased with how that meal turned out.

Ocean perch, sautéed radish and radish greens, and reheated rice pilaf.jpg

Had some chicken thigh and drumsticks to put on the bbq, was too tired to climb the half flight of stairs.

Micro'd a cubed potato, added butter, quick steamed some broccoli heads, coated all with Mrs Dash and... ate.

Dinner last night was glazed chicken breast, jasmine rice, and green beans.

glazed_chicken_062422_img_9768-jpg.50877

Back
Top Bottom