Giada De Laurentiis - Everyday Italian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
getting back to giada, i like her recipes, but she says crunchy too much.
i agree with pete about the production/ post prod. values of her show.

edited for mish, no jokes about giada today. (pm me if you wanted to hear it. )

anyway, of her recipes i've made lately, mine and dw's favorite, which i will be making tonight if she can get to the fish monger, is whole baked veggie stuffed fish.
the last time i made it, i used whole rainbow trout, which i cleaned, de-finned, and beheaded it (all the while speaking to it as Henry VIII), then i filled the cavity with bias sliced fennel, bok choy, and onion which were tossed in evoo, s&p, and a splash of balsamic. the fishes were tied tio help contain the veggies, evoo was drizzled on top, and it was baked at 400 for about 20 minutes or so.

i'll post an actual recipe if anyone's interested...

Last edited:
Count me interested. Where are you posting it? Seafood right...sorry, not enough coffee yet. :blush:

umm, i have to get into the swing of things. it is a fish, but noit from the sea, so i dunno.

kitchenelf said:
Please keep in mind that this is a human being we are talking about with feelings and there is no need to put her down in any way./quote]

I Agree. If I may please quietly say, enough - head size, tooth size and cleavage, etc. Please what is the point here?

The "Emmys" of the Food Network!
Maybe we should all vote in a poll of which shows on the Food Channel are our favorites?
Which one performer is #1?
And which show is the best directed and edited?
And who is Miss Congeniality?
And who has the most personality?
And who makes the most spectacular but practical dishes?
And......
And identify the person who says "fantstic" too much. And one who says "cruncy"? etc...
Could be a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom