Happy July ~ Dinner 07/01/2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
Happy happy happy July, my favorite month of the year! :clap:

And who knew, today is National GingerSnap Day, YAY!!!

DH had his first Physical Therapy session today,
and it's really been a rough one,
so...

IMG_4427.jpg

I'm cheating today and making an old family favorite,
Fish Sticks, Tater Tots and Cole Slaw
well the more grown up version of it.

What are you eating?

Mmmm.....I love gingersnaps. :yum:
Leftovers for this afternoon's dinner - short ribs, veggies, mashed potatoes, gravy.

DD ordered Chinese - I had 1/2 egg roll, a little bit pork fried rice and veggie mei fun. I have wonton soup for later.

Great big salad with butter crunch lettuce, broccoli, tomato, cucumber, pinto beans, wheat berries, tomato dressing.
Baked potato 'fries', no oil. Served with vinegar/salt.

We had store bought Chinese chicken dumplings, some leftover resto Chinese vegis and a couple of dipping sauces that I got the recipes for here on DC.

Grilled b/s chicken breasts in a blueberry bourbon marinade (somebody gifted us with it), leftover roasted potato salad (Laura Vitale recipe), house salad. I don't think the potato salad will be a repeat. It was OK, but not all that great. Always good to try new things, though.

What I thought was a ham bone turned out to be a generous bunch of ham pieces. Our bowls of ham and beans and collard greens is definitely heavy on the ham.

Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets, Potato Wedgies, Steamed Broccoli under a Colby Jack Blanket, Ketchup, Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce...

Chicken Nuggets, Wedgies.jpg

Back
Top Bottom