Happy Valentine's Day Dinner 2/14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made steak and shrimp fajitas, as my wife has been hungry for my version. Of course I needed fajita rub, so I got out the ingredients to make it and realized I had no chili powder(I always make my own) so i had to toast some chili's and grind them. A fairly easy meal was becoming somewhat time consuming, but she's worth the effort.
I also did some 80% cocoa dark chocolate dipped strawberries and some small dark chocolate disks topped with some Hawaiian red sea salt

niquejim said:
I made steak and shrimp fajitas, as my wife has been hungry for my version. Of course I needed fajita rub, so I got out the ingredients to make it and realized I had no chili powder(I always make my own) so i had to toast some chili's and grind them. A fairly easy meal was becoming somewhat time consuming, but she's worth the effort.
I also did some 80% cocoa dark chocolate dipped strawberries and some small dark chocolate disks topped with some Hawaiian red sea salt

That sounds delicious... How do you make your Fajita rub? I never really like the Fajita rubs that come in the packets from the store.

Back
Top Bottom