Hey Mamas & Papas, What's on the Menu for Monday, Monday? April 30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
End of the Month Menu for April 30th

Tonight I have a pot luck dinner to go to. I have some glazed meatballs in the crock pot right now that I will take. Looking forward to some wonderful new dishes tonight. What's your plans?

You were posting as I was typing! I'm sure one of the mods will come along and merge these soon! Going to a pot luck dinner and taking meatballs.

Chinese take-out.

Tempura-battered cod w/ lemon slices & tartar sauce
Rice
Green beans

Pan seared pork tenderloin medallions with portobello mushroom and shallot sauce along with curry rice.

Fish and chips from the freezer yesterday, pizza take-out today? :ohmy: Your ogreness, you better be careful that this not cooking doesn't become a habit! :LOL:

(Please, nobody tell her I am going to Andy's tonight!)

Next weekend, back to basics...I'm just tired this week...I think I deserve a weekend off...the 10K on Saturday, wiped me out.:rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Besides, pizza was a special request from a big green monster...

Last edited:
I think we are having spaghetti and garlic toast. We are eating at our friend's house tonight. She said either spaghetti or roasted chicken. James said, "ooooh!" when she mentioned spaghetti, and she seemed to be leaning that way, so we will see! :cool:

Next weekend, back to basics...I'm just tired this week...I think I deserve a weekend off...the 10K on Saturday, wiped me out.:rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Besides, pizza was a special request from a big green monster...
My Dear Princess,
after running the 10k with pneumonia and everything else you deserve a month of having whatever you want! Good on you - I am very proud of you! :flowers:

My Dear Princess,
after running the 10k with pneumonia and everything else you deserve a month of having whatever you want! Good on you - I am very proud of you! :flowers:

Heh! I walked it and the pneumonia was clearing up...did me good to go out and get the exercise. Still have to learn not to choke on my meals, though!

Whole Cornish hens cooked on the rotisserie (first seasoned inside with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then stuffed with fresh rosemary sprigs), corn-on-the cob, buttered baby lima beans, iced tea and, for dessert, lemon bourbon bundt cake.

Heh! I walked it and the pneumonia was clearing up...did me good to go out and get the exercise. Still have to learn not to choke on my meals, though!
I am having that problem - so that is why I am having thick drinks and creamy foods. My swallow test is still two weeks away and while I would like to be having the symptoms when I have it, I would like some relief in between! :mad:

Tonight it is probably soup, just not sure what kind.

Trader Joe's Half Chicken a l'Orange (refrigerated, already cooked, requires 25-27 minutes in the oven or can be microwaved). Actually this is very good for a nuke-able dinner, a half chicken with a kind of orange marmalade sauce. Serving size (24 oz.) might seem reasonable for two small eater adults (but IMO only if you also eat the bones, if you get my point). Very nice serving size for one hungry man!

Served with my favorite rice, Lundberg's Jubilee mixed brown rice.

Boboli Pizzas
One with calamata olives and a funky longusta sausage
The other with chicken lunchmeat pepperoni and canned mushrooms.

Both were good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom