How do you like to eat popcorn? (Multiple Choice)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you like to eat popcorn? (Mulitple Choice)

• Total voters
Caramel corn (homemade) with loads of peanuts thrown in :mrgreen:....Oh, that makes me crave it right now!

Or just plain with a crisp, juicy apple on the side.

A little salt & butter, butter, butter...

I usuallly don't eat popcorn balls, but this one sounds sooo good.

Heavenly Hash Popcorn

1/4 cup butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup toasted pecans
6 cups popped popcorn
4 cups miniature marshmallows

In a heavy saucepan put the butter, chocolate and pecans. Cook over a moderate heat till melted, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Pour over the popped corn and marshmallows. Stir well. Spread out on a buttered cookie sheet and refrigerate to cool.

For variations, you may wish to substitute butterscotch morsels or use bitter chocolate. White chocolate pieces in place of the chips makes a pretty white candy which can be colored and molded into shaped cake pans. Yogurt candy coating can also be used for a more piquant flavor.

Popped plain then add spray butter on it.

Sometimes add seasonings to it. I have this stuff called Mongolian Fire Oil that's good sometimes. I've tried Mrs. Dash on it to.

I love it most ways that are not sweet (I am not crazy about sweets). I like to raid my spices when making popcorn and add all sorts of different ones. Chili powder is one of my favorites. I also like to sprinkle some Tabasco on as well. Oh how could I forget, I love to make brown butter and use that instead of just regular butter. It adds a nuttiness that is just great.

I love popcorn! I like air popped best. Once in a blue moon I'll pop some the old fashioned way on the stove top. I don't like the buttery, salty microwave stuff at all. =/

Usually I toss it with a couple dashes of soy sauce for some flavor and call it good.

But if I'm feeling wicked, I'll add a touch of butter, a sprinkle of garlic and some parmesan cheese.

:heart:
Z

Popsrite makes a butter flavored popcorn salt that is just delicious, and that's really all I want on my popcorn. Now, my husband wants it all! Butter, cheese, what have you.

i like it all. but movie theater popcorn would be my all-time favorite.

except for popcorn at Pap and Grandma's (rest her soul) when i was little. it was my favorite popcorn. it was rainbow popcorn and they'd put popeye salt and i think butter on it and we'd shake it over the fireplace in this old-fashioned shaker. cool way to make popcorn.:-p

Call me wierd, but I don't like popcorn. I will eat caramel corn or kettle corn, but that's just about it.

Stove popped with salt and butter and a sliced apple. I buy the red popcorn that pops up small cruchy kernals. I just love the taste of it.

kadesma

corazon90 said:
We like to put salt, pepper & grated cheddar cheese on ours!
I love to put grated cheddar cheese on my popcorn and warm it up in the microwave. Mmmmm...

Grandma Zink's Popcorn

We like to eat popcorn the way my grandma made it. Pop the corn and pour it into a medium sized paper grocery bag. Pour the butter over top w/some salt, close the bag and shake it up good. Cut the top part of the bag off for easier access. Very good and no extra bowl to wash.

KatieBar said:
We like to eat popcorn the way my grandma made it. Pop the corn and pour it into a medium sized paper grocery bag. Pour the butter over top w/some salt, close the bag and shake it up good. Cut the top part of the bag off for easier access. Very good and no extra bowl to wash.

My mom used to do that when I was a kid and we were going to the drive-in movies.

Back
Top Bottom