How does the pizza I ordered from the local "gourmet" pizzaria today sound?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Banana Brain

Sous Chef
A small pizza for my lunch + dinner. I got it like this. The left half: Tomatoe-Herb Sauce +Olive Oil +Roasted Garlic +Mozerrella (standard unless you order something else) plus Gargonzola, Fontina, Chevre (goat cheese), parmesian sausage, walnuts, and a bed of spinach beneath the cheese. Plus some cilantro that they accidently added. The right half: Same standard toppings, plus chevre and goat sausage (REALLY good, I had it for the first time today). When I told the guy what I wanted, he sort of smiled and went "that is one expensive pizza";. It was seventeen dollars for a small, which is 50 cents more than a large with nothing but mozerrella. Both halves are really good though. I ordered it half-baked so that I could finish the job in my own oven at home. I ate about 1/3 of it for lunch. This place makes seriously the BEST PIZZA EVER. I think they use the best cheese and best olive oil with all the best herbs. Or else they have some sort of secret ingredient that makes it taste so good. The cheese is the meltiest I've ever had too. Take a peek at their menue, they've come up with some of the oddest sounding pizza combinations. They also get a new special every month For July its Salmon, with some type of odd sounding cheese, last month it was a not very good tasting squash and pesto pizza. I think I even remember them having some sort of taco pizza with chedder cheese before. Check out their menue: http://www.pizzicatogourmetpizza.com/

Last edited:
sounds AWESOME to me, minus the walnuts. and i would have ordered it ALL the way you ordered it on the first half listed.

I wish I would have gotten the left half with lamb sausage and the right half with walnuts (plus the spinach and four cheeses), goat cheese, walnuts, and pears or apples. I've always wanted to try that kind of pizza.

Back
Top Bottom