how many times a day do you eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some days, once ... starting when I wake, finishing when I hit the sack. I wake very early often, and start the day with a cup of soup or some kind of leftovers. Then I'm inclined to eat an early lunch around 10:30, then we eat dinner/supper around 6.

Well it depends on if I'm working that day. If I work a 7a - 3p I usually only have my morning cup of hot tea and then mid day I have a coke and then I eat supper later on about 5:30.

If I work a double 7a - 11p I will either grab a snack mid day and each supper or each lunch and find a small snack when I get home.

Now if I'm off work and at home all day it just depends on my mood and the time of the month :D I'm not a big breakfast eater so I generally eat lunch and supper. I'm not a big snacker unless like I mention before its that time of the month......then get out of my way when I'm in search for something because I never fully figure out what it is (something salty or something sweet) so I just graze.

I usually try to eat at least twice, but depending on the size of my lunch, I may stave off my desire to poke around in the kitchen for dinner. I haven't eaten breakfast since I was a kid.

It depends on my mood. Most days I eat 2 meals. I snack a lot through out the day. If I skip breakfast I eat lunch around 11 ond then we eat supper around 6 or 7. If I eat breakfast, I skip lunch & just grab a light snack in the afternoon then have supper. I normally don't eat after 8:30 or 9 at night.

Coffee (mostly decaf) at 6, followed by another cup and a promax bar (need the high protein so I don't get the hypoglycemia amped up)

Pretty big lunch around 11, usually leftovers with a lot of water. Sometimes Taco Bell comes into play.

After school snack with the kids around 3 (love multigrain crackers with cream cheese & sun dried tomatoes, with sparkling water.

Big fat dinner at 7:30 - the more fat grams, red meat, alfredo, and carbs, the better. Of course, there's always salad, avocados, veggies and usually fruit too.

8:00 pretend dessert. That's when I have dessert with the kids. Usually a little fall fruit (look on the crock pot thread for the recipe)

10:00 real dessert. Kids are sleeping, hubby is almost asleep, and the evening is mine! Wine and tiramisu is a pleasant combo.

Back
Top Bottom