Hump Day eats - 12/29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
A Slice of the neighbor lady's Lasagna, from the Freezer,
On a bed of Tri-Color Rotini.....
I know, I know.... Pasta on Pasta ...
But I knew that slice of Lasagna was not gonna be enough ......

Lasagna & Tri-Color Rotini 12-29-21.jpg

Wednesday is Hump Day. It's the middle of the work week so after Wednesday you're over the hump, the worst is over, it's all downhill from here.

Of course, if you're retired, Wednesday is Sunday, is Tuesday, is Friday, etc.

Last edited:
Wednesday is Hump Day. It's the middle of the work week so after Wednesday you're over the hump, the worst is over, it's all downhill from here.

Of course, if you're retired, Wednesday is Sunday, is Tuesday, is Friday, etc.
Thanks for the explanation, Andy.
It´s just that "hump" has another meaning in the UK and I was a bit confused!:LOL:

We had some of the leftover ham, last of the scalloped potatoes, shredded Brussels sprouts sauteed with bacon, and "seasoned" butter beans.

...Of course, if you're retired, Wednesday is Sunday, is Tuesday, is Friday, etc.

In our house, EVERY day is Saturday. Well, unless we have some sort of appointment. Then we have to actually pay attention.

Thanks for the explanation, Andy.
It´s just that "hump" has another meaning in the UK and I was a bit confused!:LOL:

Indeed it does. Someone I know, from the UK, used the term "We humped the furniture to the other room." That brought quite the, um, interesting visual. In North American English, it has a very different meaning as verb. :ermm: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom