Hump Day in the Kitchen 6/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
I love This dish ! So delicious, and SO-O-O Photogenic !

Mussels, Steamed, with Pasta under a Tomato-Garlic Broth ; Salad with Catalina Dressing...

Mussels, Steamed, with Pasta under a Tomato-Garlic Broth.jpg

While in Barcelona, we went to a mussel place that only served mussels but they had a gazillion different ways to make them. It was so good that we went twice! That looks fantastic!

Tonight, we had salmon cakes, pickle beets, greens and cornbread....and Spanish rice for my beet&greens-hating guy.

Attachments

• 2020-06-17 17.27.18.jpg
    2020-06-17 17.27.18.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 160
We had leftovers. I made a salad and we used leftover blue cheese dressing with it. I had lamb patiala over brown rice pilaf. DH had the extra burger that was grilled with those we were planning on eating that night, the last time he grilled burgers. Supper was pretty darned good.

Corn and fontinella quesadillas for me. Craig made a ground beef, chili, Chipotle filling for burritos with queso fresco cheese.

We had grilled chicken seasoned with Penzeys "33rd & Galena" rub, corn and tomatoes seasoned with Tajin and topped with mozzarella chunks, and loaded baked potato (cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon, and chives).

IMG_20200617_212014016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom