if you could have anything to eat right now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
if you could have anything you wanted, what would it be? of all the things i have in my kitchen, lol, know what i'd choose? saltines.:LOL:

I'd love some lobster with a creamy seafood dressing and a whole block of hazelnut chocolate which tasted real but had no calories!!!

mrsmac said:
I'd love some lobster with a creamy seafood dressing and a whole block of hazelnut chocolate which tasted real but had no calories!!!

i had a lobster with crabmeat stuffing the other night.:) it was pretty yummy.

OMG YUM!!! A great food stuffed inside another great food!!! I haven't had lobster for ages too expensive. At least prawns are cheap.
Are saltines like savoury biscuits ?

I'd love a case of my Grandmothers home canning. Bread and Butter Pickles, Chow-Chow and Plum Jelly. She's been gone almost 5 years now and I still miss her cooking.

~ Raven ~

mrsmac, a saltine is just a basic savory flat little square of baked dough. (they're also called crackers besides saltines.)they're so good.
raven, there is nothing like Grandma's cooking, is there? for some reason only a Grandma can make something as simple as a jelly sandwich taste delicious.

Anything, huh?

I'll vote for lobster! I love it, but it is expensive. After the lobster, I'll got for King Crab. Again, $$$$$

For something affordable, I'll go with either a pork butt, or a brisket, and run that through my smoker.

Right this second I think I would like some fresh tropical fruit. Especially melons. Ask me later and I am sure my answer will change to sushi and also lobster.

There is always room under my thatched umbrella next to the pool to share some tropical fruit with a friend. The more the merrier PAB :)

luvs_food said:
mrsmac, a saltine is just a basic savory flat little square of baked dough. (they're also called crackers besides saltines.)they're so good.
raven, there is nothing like Grandma's cooking, is there? for some reason only a Grandma can make something as simple as a jelly sandwich taste delicious.

:):)Yes luvs there is a reason. Grandmas always add "GRANDMA LOVE" to their meals. Only Grandmas have it and only Grandmas know how to give it away. I sure miss mine.:(

Anything.... I'd ask for a Greek gyro (not an American one!!!) and I'd
be sitting in a Greek Tav. on Santorini enjoying the sun and the view as I ate.

I think, I'd eat what ever was put before me if I could have one last meal with my dad...He loved a good home cooked meal and he loved standing in my kitchen, watching what I did, then sitting down and eating with us. After the meal he would tell me how he like what I fixed, then would give me a hug and have a second cup of HOT coffee.

I miss him dearly
kadesma

I would just wish to be back in Canada standing at the entry-way to any of the big grocery stores, with a full wallet and en empty cart :mrgreen: !

As per the eating I really can't pick just one food, but anything with Okanagan fruit would be amazing right about now! (Must not think about the fact that it's peach season there, must not...)

Yesterday I craved boiled lobster, corn on the cob, and chocolate cake, so thats what I had! Even though I live in Maine where lobster is abundant, it's still very expensive, so it's a treat for me when I do buy it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom