It's My Birthday! 7/22/17 What's On Your Plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy belated birthday, K'girl! ? ? ?

I cooked some burger patties and made pasta salad with garden tomatoes and basil and caprese salad over romaine. Yummy.
0722172016a_HDR.jpg

Happy belated birthday, kgirl! Sorry to hear DH was feeling under the weather and you ended up cooking. Looks fabulous, though! :yum: Maybe you can get a rain check for dinner out another day, soon. :)

+4 on the fruit tart, Andy. That looks sooo good. Good looking pics all around!

I went to a birthday party yesterday afternoon, and had dinner there. It was a celebration of my sweet neighbors' 79th and 77th birthday. Their birthdays are both in July - they have issues and tire easily, so the family decided to have one party for both of them. The menu was very simple -just the bday folks favorites. Spaghetti, garlic toast, with German Chocolate Cake and banana splits for dessert. :) It was fun - the guests were ages newborn to 80, with lots of in-betweeners. :)

Last edited:
Happy birthday.

7/22/14 - We need to go back to the future. LOL

Not sure what's for dinner. Having a bad allergy attack last 2 days. Eyes red and swollen, nose stuffed up. Very painful. I also have a sore throat. I want soup. If DD helps maybe split pea soup made in the Instant Pot. Quick, easy and won't heat house up.
Finally got pictures. Was very good.
(Had it for Sunday dinner also.)

pea_soup_2_072217_650_IMG_2502.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom