It's Wed, July 9, what ya eatin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have some nice kaiser rolls, will split toast, then cover one side with pesto, the other will get a soft white cheese, then will top with grilled eggplant, red bell pepper, thin sliced zucchini,and sauteed mushrooms..to go with a salad of baby lettuces, fresh garden tomatoes, thin slices of red onion and a dressing of honey, oj and lemon juice and evoo...and a cup of fruit...cookies and ice cream for dessert.

kadesma:)

Vegetable Soup plus

Sandwiches of
Shredded Chicken
Diced Tomatoes
Kalamata olives - from the olive bar of my local grocery. I only bought a few.
Diced hard cooked eggs
Romaine Lettuce
Mixed with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing

And served on a bolillo roll .

No dessert again.

I've got some leftover pork butt from the 4th so I'm going to make pulled pork nachos with jalapenos,cheddar cheese, and a little bbq sauce.

Black bean burritos or quesadillas with shredded lettuce, chopped red onion, and chopped tomatoes on the side. Served with brown rice. And salsa.

Last edited:
We had Chinese chicken salad....roasted wasabi ginger chicken, romaine lettuce, blanched snap peas, carrots, orange pepper, cucumbers, toasted ramen noodles, toasted almonds, toasted sesame seeds & a mango ginger vinaigrette with a drizzle of spicy peanut sauce & sweet corn on the cob. Starbucks Mud Pie icecream for dessert on a cone.

I've got some leftover pork butt from the 4th so I'm going to make pulled pork nachos with jalapenos,cheddar cheese, and a little bbq sauce.[/quote
As I posted earlier try pulled pork pizza it is so good just a cheese pizza with the pulled pork and some moz cheese. YUM !!!

We went to the Morton Arboretum today (the wife took a day off for the kids), so afterward we went to CiCi's Pizza Buffet for the kids.

I'll have to try the pizza. I've been wanting to try pulled pork on spaghetti with bbq sauce instead of pasta sauce as well. I think almost anything with pulled pork would be good. :)

I've got some leftover pork butt from the 4th so I'm going to make pulled pork nachos with jalapenos,cheddar cheese, and a little bbq sauce.[/quote
As I posted earlier try pulled pork pizza it is so good just a cheese pizza with the pulled pork and some moz cheese. YUM !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom